PDA

View Full Version : Looking for skilled Anarchy partners on PC [EU]

dignitas.Xeon
02-26-2011, 03:26 AM
Hey

I am looking for skilled EU players on PC who know what's what in Bulletstorm. Thing is that my friends didn't get this game, so I'm left alone with it.
I don't really think this game fits public parties, it can be felt for the first time, and then felt for the second time after trying to cooperate with the incompetent public noobs who have absolutely no idea of the gameplay's structure. :) Anyway:

Need partners. Skilled ones. European players with PC FPS experience. The first and most important thing is that you gotta know how to work as a team to execute skillshots for the most points. It's also advised to be aware of the map specific enviromental skillshots as well. Other than that of course, you should know how to move fast, how to aim precise, where to be and when, you have to know when to use blood symphony, etc.

So, if anyone's up for it, leave your Games for Windows LIVE Gamertag in a reply (or send me a private message with it here), I'll add you then.

Greetings.

schism84
02-26-2011, 03:27 AM
I've spent as much time troubleshooting the game for myself and others as I have playing it. Haven't had a chance to try out Anarchy yet but hey, I'll pm you when I have and get the mechanics down.

epxaiual
02-26-2011, 07:21 AM
btw, is there any skillshot which is easy and fast,can be used for killing every kinds of enemies(well, except those heavy troopers)(in the case of a single kill only, something like charge shot will accuminate pts when you hits mutiple targets)with more points than those 150pts skillshots in every map? (grinder/pool/press,etc)

So far I found that those 150pts traps are the most efficent ways to gain points as they are fast and easy, any other alternatives?

dignitas.Xeon
02-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Any skillshot combined with exploding barrels are worth more in my opinion, + you get a multiplier if more than one enemies are finished off at once.
Needs good teamwork, but in the long run it's worth more.
For example Barrels of Fun or Fertilizer or Enviro-mental or I'm not 100% sure what this granted last time we executed it: you really just need to pull off a nicely timed Thump with a bunch of enemies around a barrel. Then someone else blasts the barrel with a charged shot. Plus, if some of those are tied with a Flail Gun, I think you'll get the Sadist bonus as well. Sounds complicated, but it's really easy if people work together.

epxaiual
02-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Any skillshot combined with exploding barrels are worth more in my opinion, + you get a multiplier if more than one enemies are finished off at once.
Needs good teamwork, but in the long run it's worth more.
For example Barrels of Fun or Fertilizer or Enviro-mental or I'm not 100% sure what this granted last time we executed it: you really just need to pull off a nicely timed Thump with a bunch of enemies around a barrel. Then someone else blasts the barrel with a charged shot. Plus, if some of those are tied with a Flail Gun, I think you'll get the Sadist bonus as well. Sounds complicated, but it's really easy if people work together.

exploding barrels are giving N x (N x 50)pts When N enemies involved, to get the same or more pts compared with (let say the grinder) you need to have at least 3 enemies around the barrel, and the barrels needs time to regenerate, getting >3 enemies around the barrel is rare, the blast radius of the barrels are not big ,though,some times you thought it will hits 4, only 1 or 2 enemies are actually killed and you got 100 pts for each of them. it cannot replace the easy 150 pts grinder just nearby.

dignitas.Xeon
02-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Well btw, Royal Flush is worth 200 on Waterworks! :)
We also did the thump n barrel tactic there (with 4 targets). Wasn't hard... just kick a barrel in the tresspass line. Really easy to do on that map, until there are usable barrels.

epxaiual
02-26-2011, 12:52 PM
Well btw, Royal Flush is worth 200 on Waterworks! :)
We also did the thump n barrel tactic there (with 4 targets). Wasn't hard... just kick a barrel in the tresspass line. Really easy to do on that map, until there are usable barrels.

Well, we hold the high ground in Power Plant, simply stay there and wait for them to come up and get thrown to the grinder:cool:

In Freaks or Scalpers waves, we line them up and toasted them with a single charged shot, 3600pts just from one blast:D

I didn't realize Royal Flush is 200 pts:confused:

carp3diem
02-26-2011, 12:55 PM
I can sure "tryout"... Add me.. Carp3diem @ steam...