PDA

View Full Version : Toy Cars, Legendary Cars and Boost Specials.

Randallflaggs
02-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Hello,
It appears that this DLC is open for use, but I can't understand how to use it in the game. Can someone please explain where and when I can use these cars ?

Thank you

bschuler
02-26-2011, 04:55 PM
They are not available. You could of found that out in 1 second by looking at posts in this forum. It is impossible to miss.

Me2nice
02-26-2011, 09:19 PM
The game has long since been abandoned; in fact, as you have seen, the developers were too lazy to take the in-game store out of the game and fool you into thinking you could access them.

Xazur
03-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Regarding this........... I have seen toy car and boost special cars while playing Freeburn online. So explain how people are using them when the DLC is not available? Are the xbox and pc version now connected?

MystMan
03-02-2011, 10:57 AM
The people you see with those cars online have bought them BEFORE the store closed. They get to keep them.

But yeah, the game is pretty much abandonded by developers and players(after only 2 years, wow!). When I go online there are so few people and almost never any events going on. And when there are many people, they don't stick around long enough, after 10min the majority has left.

As an offline single player game, it's great!
But for online multiplayer....try other games. :/