PDA

View Full Version : Just finished the game. Quick overview.

Valcutio
02-26-2011, 01:59 PM
So, let me start off by saying that this game was a MASSIVE improvement over the original game (which, was barely playable but had its moments) and was overall very enjoyable. I finished all sidequests and the main story in about 35 hours ballpark according to my save files.

I give it a solid 7.5/10 and would have given it a better rating if the main storyline hadn't started falling to pieces near the end and a few other issues (taking falling damage and being stunned from running down hills/stairs). I'm not sure if it was translation errors or what but the story just fell from "ok - standard stuff" to "whaaa? but.. that doesn't make any sense and... whaaaa?" - It was really painful.

Also, what is with the incredibly hot sister? They game devs certainly went out of their way to make her as sexy as possible - showing as much cleavage as possible. Still not sure what to make out of that. In a roleplaying game where you're supposed to be the main character and the hottest chick in the game is your sister... it's just kinda strange - and more than a little creepy.

Anyways, I enjoyed the game. Was a pleasant time killer till Dragon Age 2.

DeViLzzz2007
05-11-2011, 01:24 AM
60+ hours and not quite sure where the end of this game is as in the main quest. I am currently looting every building in a city and did find the secret passage way into it that I was to locate for a quest. I am not sure I see the end of this game in sight. LOLOL !!! Glad you had some fun with the game and I agree the sister deal is a little strange. I really look forward to playing Two Worlds 2. Are you going to play it ?