PDA

View Full Version : Ya know, if it's done right..

Wolfy4226
03-03-2011, 10:32 AM
I think the Battlepoint system could prove better than Killstreaks.

I mean, think about it..you get points for killing your opponent. You want a new gun? Buy it now then. Or do you want an airstrike? Well, you'll have to keep killing and saving up.

Do you spend it on Small purchases that add up over time, or do you call in the big stuff but avoid spending points needlessly?

:D if it's done right, I think this system could be awesome.

xboxer
03-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Like I said in another thread, this could be the next online shooter to rival COD and Battlefield.

rupok2
03-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Like I said in another thread, this could be the next online shooter to rival COD and Battlefield.

I really doubt it, I have seen only pc gamers mention the game and you can't get cod fanboys (there are alot of them) from cod.

xboxer
03-03-2011, 11:12 AM
I really doubt it, I have seen only pc gamers mention the game and you can't get cod Hammer Legion Members (there are alot of them) from cod.

Have some faith and give it time. ;)

VAC Angel
03-03-2011, 02:56 PM
There will be a ranking system... so this will not work like Crysis, in which you would have to reset points every round, and there will be a class system, so we don't have to re-purchase weapons every round.

I'm very thankful for this.

pokedex2536
03-03-2011, 04:21 PM
I think this game can live if..
1. we all give faith in it
2. The game gets frequent bug patches
3. DLC, very cheap or free
4. We advertise it with youtube videos and such if we like it

shr00mz
03-03-2011, 09:37 PM
the terrain detail and weapon/player models and mechanics have nothing on bc2 or cod games but the gameplay might be better and thats what matters to me.