PDA

View Full Version : Never buy from THQ.com.

Sifer2
03-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Seriously doesn't matter what special bonus or item they offer. Never buy from their website. It has the most god awful shipping an useless customer service I have ever seen in my life. Pre-ordered DoW2 Retributiion an its now nearly a week past release date an still not here. An paid full price shipping too so that was just stolen money. Customer Service response is "be patient" LMAO.

MADDOGGE
03-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Bought Metro2033 off the THQ store downloaded it from Steam no problem.

Usually 5-7 days for mail delivery unless you got expedited service. If thats the case, chew them a new one but it won't do any good cause they got your money and you got nothing.;)

iambackagain
08-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Bought Metro2033 off the THQ store downloaded it from Steam no problem

How does that work?

From what you said you had to do that would make Steam, a thrid party intervention

What Sifer2 is talking about is directly getting the game through THQ itself without a 3rd party intervention.

If you purchased it off an offical site but had to downloaded it through Steam, then you didn't buy it from the site, you bought it from Steam. If you bought it from THQ then Steam wouldn't have been involved in the downloading of it.

It's like when I bought Sacred 2 and the expansion from Deepsilver, and Burnout Paradise and it's DLC from EA. I downloaded them all from the sites themself, no Steam needed in any way shape or form.

I'm not trying to be a jerk but that needed to be corrected befre it started people thinking something that actually isn't true. This leads into probelms of who do you have to call to get help should you need it then you have a bunch of people mad.