PDA

View Full Version : Military Industrial Complex 2...just played it.

Sheepdawg
03-07-2011, 10:19 PM
♥♥♥♥ that god damn campaign.

Let me first say that it is absolutely beautiful. You can tell the person that made it really went leaps and bounds to bring us an amazing campaign. However i have issues with it.

First and foremost...the worst part about this campaign...the Chapter 2 Train Yard. Not only is it long as hell, but its never ending horde. I challenge anyone to beat this on Expert. No, seriously...i want a demo from chapter 1 to 5...ill watch it if you can pull it off. Trust me the narrow paths and unlimited horde will have you cursing yourself sleepy.

Next, Chapter 3 is ok, hoever the breaking floor = fail. Not the one near the pipes...but the one near the ladders. Sometimes u fal through and get hurt, sometimes you die, sometimes you get removed from the ladder(it has somethign to do with the breakable floor, because at each level you notice a jolt..almost similar to lag.

Chapter 4...lol, well if youve played it you know what im talking about. If you thought Hard Rain was witch packed, wait until you see this abomination. I havent beaten Chapter 4 yet, i literally had to skip it because i couldnt find a way to get past the 30....40? witches.

Finale...meh. Get the cans, fill the chopper. Theres no tank, but the infected is unlimited. The distance between cans is frustrating.

Now to play devils advocate against myself for a minute. To be fair it was me a friend and 2 bots. I dont know what the hell Valve has up their ♥♥♥, but the bots ♥♥♥♥ing BLOW now. They used to be horrible, then for some reason they were better(after they made them more aggressive) but now the suck again. Watched Rochelle stand in front of my buddy while he got smoked from 86HP to dead. Seriously...fix your god damn AI.

Even had i played this camp. with humans, it still would have been frustrating as hell. If you want a challenge i suppose get this.

TL;DR

Looks nice, plays decent, events are ridiculously long hard boring and repetitive. Bots are ♥♥♥♥, camp is hard, impossible on expert.

Seriously, you'll never want to do another cresendo event again, and you may even want to rage uninstall.exe.

In b4 all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥s who are going to say confogl or im bad or umad or anything else that makes half of this community worthless.