PDA

View Full Version : Overlord Download Problem

TheOrangeMitten
03-08-2011, 09:15 AM
I cannot seem to download Overlord. I bought it during the Christmas sale and haven't been able to download it since.

I am really annoyed by this and tried to post before but it didn't give me access to post here for some reason till now.

When I bought it, I started downloading it immediately, but one weekend during the sale some of the download servers were messing up.

I had downloaded around 60% of overlord when it stopped working. I came to the forums and others were having the issue, one post said try waiting few days, then try verifying the data, then try deleting everything I had downloaded as it may not be reading the progress correctly.

After trying all of those and waiting months, I still have not been able to download overlord.

I bought overlord 2 at the same time and it downloaded after the download servers stopped having problems which was the next day.

I have overlord 2 and the expansion which I have played a little bit but I still want to play the first one first and have been waiting to play that for some time now.

I have no idea of what to do and I have looked everywhere trying to find answers.

TheOrangeMitten
03-17-2011, 12:16 AM
This game is currently unavailable. Please try back at another time.

That is what I have gotten since December.
It is just plain dumb.

I put in a support ticket which had a really pathetic response which did not solve the issue.

I posted this and there has been no response.

I have looked around for answers all around the internet and nothing has worked.

Worst game support ever.

Seraphim323
03-17-2011, 08:12 AM
you can play the first one trough raising hell as the addon just ads the dungeons after defeating the regional boss the entire story is still there

Demon Wulf
04-26-2011, 11:18 PM
I have the same prob Orange and I don't want to play the first one I want to play the second one. When will this game be available?

this is crap can I get a refund steam? I have never been able to access this game since purchase ... kinda bs.

unserene
04-27-2011, 03:07 PM
Change your download server and see if that helps. Open Steam/Settings/Downloads + Cloud/Download Region.

TheOrangeMitten
06-15-2011, 09:14 AM
I've changed my download area, I've tried different computers, I've tried uninstalling all local cache, I've tried uninstalling steam.

It has been 6 months since I bought this and still cannot play it. This is ridiculous. I contacted steam support many times and they give me no answers at all.