PDA

View Full Version : DA2 - Enemy waves

1st-3v1L
03-09-2011, 12:19 AM
We did change the battle-system,but don't worry, you will still have tactically challenging figths on pc...
Yeah?
The only reason why the battles are challenging is, that bioware decided to show you 10 enemys and during (so far / about 3-4 hours in the game) EVERY fight another 3-5 waves of enemys spawn from some miraculous place.
I can understand that in figth with spiders where they crawl from the ceiling, but all figths?? even those with humans?
I can live with those figths if they happen every now and then...but come on...every single fight is like that (now i stop repeating myself ;P)
Besides some other big things, this is the thing, that pisses me off the most! Oh, Bioware please take your time and do a proper DA:O 2...don't let EA rush you!
For everyone who is undecided, wheater to buy this game or not...wait for a cheaper goty-release...

Village Idiot
03-09-2011, 01:46 AM
I don't bother with tactics anymore. Without the isometric camera, the constant spawning waves makes reacting and positioning such a chore I just attack/attack/attack.