PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic 2

Legacy-ZA
03-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Hey there, I do not know where else to put this thread, but here is to having, hopefully, found the right section.

Yep, so I was browsing through your store and I came to one of my most favorite games. Sadly, I see that you only had Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic 1 and no sign of Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic 2. (Please note, I did go through your star wars collection sets, nothing, nada, zip)

Sigh, now I would have purchased the first game if only the second one was also available. You see, although this might seem silly to some folks, I like to keep games either digital or boxed. In other words, to not have the first copy of a game, as a digital copy and then having bought the sequel of that game in a boxed copy.

Oh, while I am at it, there is something else that would be convenient, its small but annoying. When I am purchasing a game or browsing to one that has a 18+ rating, can the steam application not check in my profile that I am already over 18? I mean really, we do give those details for a reason :-)

Thank you

xTaz81x
03-09-2011, 08:30 PM
I own a disc copy (bought a thing full of pc games from some guy in California for 10 bucks) but I wouldn't mind rebuying on Steam.

BS_1
03-09-2011, 08:32 PM
I would definitely buy the second game if it were added to Steam. I used to play it on Xbox a lot along with the first.

Legacy-ZA
03-10-2011, 09:19 AM
I own a disc copy (bought a thing full of pc games from some guy in California for 10 bucks) but I wouldn't mind rebuying on Steam.

Unfortunetly, I live in a very remote location, where I can not get a hold of the boxed versions. Everywhere I go I get the same answer, "The game is too old, we do not stock it anymore." I am just wondering, why steam would sell only the first game and not the second one. It just does not make sense :-)

qhalidx
07-23-2011, 11:49 AM
any chance getting this game on steam..no store in my country sells back dated games..

LinkinMcOwnage
07-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Unfortunetly, I live in a very remote location, where I can not get a hold of the boxed versions. Everywhere I go I get the same answer, "The game is too old, we do not stock it anymore." I am just wondering, why steam would sell only the first game and not the second one. It just does not make sense :-)

Try ebay and amazon.

Otherwise, a little birdy told you to visit your friends who wear eyepatches and live in a bay :cool:

Would certainly buy KOTOR2 if it were on steam. Only problem is it has the same issues as KOTOR in terms of multicore cpu's and windows vista/7 compatibility.

Flankercom
09-25-2011, 12:18 AM
I bet my grandmas tombstone that it will be available before SWTOR is released. Maybe around the same time or about a month and a half before the release of swtor as a promotion.

Eunos
09-25-2011, 03:02 AM
I bet my grandmas tombstone that it will be available before SWTOR is released. Maybe around the same time or about a month and a half before the release of swtor as a promotion.

I'd go with this, I just hope they allow it as a purchase for them not wanting SWTOR...

strongy
12-26-2011, 11:21 PM

you just lost your grandma's tombstone, i hope your planning to buy her a new one.

Andreson
01-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Yeah, I hope they release it on Steam soon

Oontzhead
01-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Necropost, I know.

I would really like to see KotOR II on Steam. I've played through the first one god knows how many times, and the first disc of my KotOR II copy is cracked. I would buy it if it were on Steam. :( Maybe if Steam gets enough requests they'll add it?

Andreson
03-02-2012, 06:33 AM
Necropost, I know.

I would really like to see KotOR II on Steam. I've played through the first one god knows how many times, and the first disc of my KotOR II copy is cracked. I would buy it if it were on Steam. :( Maybe if Steam gets enough requests they'll add it?

I hope so, maybe an online petition is in order ? :)

awmperry
03-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Yes! Online petitions are good. Not always effective, but good.

I'll add my voice to those wanting KOTOR2 on Steam; I've got it boxed, and my wife bought me an extra boxed copy because my original one is back home in Britain... unfortunately she selected the wrong address in Amazon's checkout, so that one's back home too...

teH_angRy_nIgHt
03-06-2012, 10:29 AM
I've got it boxed, and my wife bought me an extra boxed copy because my original one is back home in Britain... unfortunately she selected the wrong address in Amazon's checkout, so that one's back home too...

Oh no lol xD.

Signed.

real4xor
03-06-2012, 10:42 AM
KotOR 2 is completely unavailable digitally. Searched everywhere for it.
:/ I wonder why they made that choice...

I think KotOR 2 was developed by someone else. :/ but as to why they didn`t want it sold digitally, I dunno. Maybe a digital license was too much trouble?
Seems kinda strange tho, especially since they did sell KotOR 1 digitally.

But I sure agree KotOR2 should be on Steam too.

Andreson
03-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Oh no lol xD.

Signed.

Can you give me a link?

Djinjifila
03-06-2012, 04:06 PM
KotOR 2 is completely unavailable digitally. Searched everywhere for it.
:/ I wonder why they made that choice...

I think KotOR 2 was developed by someone else. :/ but as to why they didn`t want it sold digitally, I dunno. Maybe a digital license was too much trouble?
Seems kinda strange tho, especially since they did sell KotOR 1 digitally.

But I sure agree KotOR2 should be on Steam too.

KOTOR II was made by Obsidian. I'd love to see it available on Steam. One can only hope I guess.