PDA

View Full Version : I am VAC Paranoid

TheKillingTele
03-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Hey guys

Im just going to make this as brief as possible, I my self have never hacked in any game but I have this fear of VAC Ban since it will not tell you for a week if you are banned or not and second it bans you from ALL your source games, so I am here to ask if I can get banned for playing on a mod such as empires?

Im just asking how I can not be banned from VAC incase it thinks I have a cheat installed, do i verify the files and if it finds something wrong with it, it will fix it and the 'cheat' wont exist no more (this is just me being my paranoid self thinking theirs a cheat in all my source games). I usually contact steam support once in a while and 'bug em' to tell me if I am vac banned or not, they always say i am not and yet i am still scared of VAC bans once in every while, so I would like some advice from the intelligent people here who are not scared like me :).

TL;DR - I am scared of VAC Bans how do i make it so i know my games are completely 'pure' and not 'tainted'.

Slayer00
03-11-2011, 04:55 PM
If you don't cheat, you cannot get banned.
Also if you don't install any modifactions you will be safe, some modifactions may cause VAC ban depending on game modifaction type/purpose.

TheKillingTele
03-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Also if you don't install any modifactions you will be safe, some modifactions may cause VAC ban depending on game modifaction type/purpose.

Well I installed Empires mod just now that is available on steam (so I got it off from steam) but im scared to play it because I think ill get VAC banned if I go to a server

my_fist
03-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Beware of phishing and account security in general.

jackpf
03-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Slightly embarrassing, but I think I'm the same as you. Getting VAC banned would be my worst nightmare, knowing that I've never cheated. And no one will believe that you haven't cheated. I wonder out of all these guys in this forum saying they were banned falsely, if any of them were telling the truth (except those virus triggered MW2 bans). Scary thoughts :O

I quite regularly verify my games cache. I guess cheats use exes/dlls/modify game files, so verifying should get rid of all those I guess. I even had a CSS hud installed, but removed it in fear of getting VAC banned (stupid I know).

I don't see what else you can do, except maintain your computer and account security well. So; run virus/malware/spyware scans regularly, make sure you have a firewall (windows firewall is fine) enabled, and don't let anyone get access to your account. Enable Steam Guard, if you haven't already. Obviously, also make sure anything you're installing isn't dodgy, or any mod you're installing is allowed for the game. Recent COD games ban you for modifying anything except CFG files apparently...so that's pretty BS. I just don't even touch my Black Ops/MW2 files lol.

But empires is fine. If it's released by Steam, you're not going to get banned for playing it. Unless you cheat in it obviously, in which case I guess you'll be banned from all Source Engine games since it's a HL2 mod.

I think that's pretty much everything you can do to ensure you won't ever get VAC banned. Oh, and obviously, don't cheat either 8-D

Slayer00
03-11-2011, 05:01 PM
I meant modifactions to games, not full games.
I mean skins and so on.

The mod games on Steam are safe to use.

PhamousVegas
03-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Any modification you get from Steam itself is 100% safe.
VALVE isn't going to publish something that gets you banned.

Also any modification that goes into the sourcemods folder is safe too, and will not cause a VAC ban.

After that custom skins, maps, and sounds are safe as long as they do not modify any [core] game exe or dll files.
(modifying memory is a no-no, that includes Cheat Engine)

As jackpf says, enable SteamGuard and you now have nothing to worry about.
Assuming you don't have any trojans or cheats already installed on your computer that may trigger VAC.

If a cheat, check your Startup proccesses, restart your PC, and verify the game integrity of said games.
If a virus do a full scan with MBAM.

Though Steam Support does remove VAC bans for viruses I believe.

Really no reason to be paranoid... a majority of people that claim to be banned for no reason are liars.
The occasional one that was truthful has gotten their account unbanned.

TheKillingTele
03-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Slightly embarrassing, but I think I'm the same as you. Getting VAC banned would be my worst nightmare, knowing that I've never cheated. And no one will believe that you haven't cheated. I wonder out of all these guys in this forum saying they were banned falsely, if any of them were telling the truth (except those virus triggered MW2 bans). Scary thoughts :O

I quite regularly verify my games cache. I guess cheats use exes/dlls/modify game files, so verifying should get rid of all those I guess. I even had a CSS hud installed, but removed it in fear of getting VAC banned (stupid I know).

I don't see what else you can do, except maintain your computer and account security well. So; run virus/malware/spyware scans regularly, make sure you have a firewall (windows firewall is fine) enabled, and don't let anyone get access to your account. Enable Steam Guard, if you haven't already. Obviously, also make sure anything you're installing isn't dodgy, or any mod you're installing is allowed for the game. Recent COD games ban you for modifying anything except CFG files apparently...so that's pretty BS. I just don't even touch my Black Ops/MW2 files lol.

But empires is fine. If it's released by Steam, you're not going to get banned for playing it. Unless you cheat in it obviously, in which case I guess you'll be banned from all Source Engine games since it's a HL2 mod.

I think that's pretty much everything you can do to ensure you won't ever get VAC banned. Oh, and obviously, don't cheat either 8-D

Haha, thanks for your opinion, looks like I aint crazy :D

Well I will take all your guys advice and just play the mod, thanks for giving me some confidence, +rep for you all!

EDIT:

By the way what is steam guard? I never heard of such thing before.

PhamousVegas
03-11-2011, 05:15 PM

First link when typing "steam guard" in on Google -> https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8232-WSGZ-8021

Slayer00
03-11-2011, 05:15 PM

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1779858

TheKillingTele
03-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Ah alright, thanks for the help :)

Super Fun
03-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Thousands of people were vac banned just by playing mw2 or something. That was pretty funny.

Holycactus
03-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Thousands of people were vac banned just by playing mw2 or something. That was pretty funny.

You forgot the part about the bans being reversed and the users affected receiving a free game.

Super Fun
03-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Ah so the permanent vac ban policy went out the window that day. That's even funnier :)

themires
03-11-2011, 09:11 PM
im not scared.. i dont cheat nor do i download mods i just play the way it was ment to be played..

its all gravy

kakkerlak
03-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Ah so the permanent vac ban policy went out the window that day. That's even funnier :)
no it did not go out the window those people were banned by mistake so it got corrected.

puffader
03-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Hey guys

Im just going to make this as brief as possible, I my self have never hacked in any game but I have this fear of VAC Ban since it will not tell you for a week if you are banned or not and second it bans you from ALL your source games, so I am here to ask if I can get banned for playing on a mod such as empires?

Im just asking how I can not be banned from VAC incase it thinks I have a cheat installed, do i verify the files and if it finds something wrong with it, it will fix it and the 'cheat' wont exist no more (this is just me being my paranoid self thinking theirs a cheat in all my source games). I usually contact steam support once in a while and 'bug em' to tell me if I am vac banned or not, they always say i am not and yet i am still scared of VAC bans once in every while, so I would like some advice from the intelligent people here who are not scared like me :).

TL;DR - I am scared of VAC Bans how do i make it so i know my games are completely 'pure' and not 'tainted'.

Wow,you are really paranoid. But I understand, as mentioned, don't do anything to game files and don't try to use cheats for other games and you should be ok!

Super Fun
03-12-2011, 07:15 AM
no it did not go out the window those people were banned by mistake so it got corrected.

So basically, yes it did. :rolleyes:

PhamousVegas
03-12-2011, 07:46 AM
So basically, yes it did. :rolleyes:

No it didn't, troll elsewhere.
Legitimate bans ARE permanent, always were and always will be. [with VAC2]

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 07:51 AM

esto no es del todo cierto a menos que el VAC demuestre que realmente se a engañado......pero como no lo demuestran por no se que politica de privacidad, esta respuesta al igual que las que da el VAC......son meras especulaciones a menos que se aporte una prueba de ese supuesto engaño o trampa.
Con el cuento de que si revelan la trampa .....los hackers podrian actuar en consecuencia.......se guardan las espaldas con un silencio muy sospechoso y con tintes de engaño con proteccion de alguna ley pagada a golpe de talonario......como suelen hacer las grandes empresas por que solo así cuentan con el respaldo de algun juez corrupto que les da la razon por que previamente a recibido alguna compensacion a espaldas de los ojos de los demas y de la propia ley que estos jueces corruptos aplican.
Ya se a demostrado y es la historia interminable mientras haya quien paga las leyes y quien se deja huntar por las empresas.

Amander
03-12-2011, 07:55 AM
There are not many ways to get a VAC ban
1. You cheat
2. You modify core game files

That's it. Since VAC is an automated system, you can be as good as you want without anyone from the VAC team giving a damn.

Ow and of course can anyone who uses your account get you VAC-banned too. So just don't give other people your account.

PhamousVegas
03-12-2011, 07:55 AM
esto no es del todo cierto a menos que el VAC demuestre que realmente se a engañado......pero como no lo demuestran por no se que politica de privacidad, esta respuesta al igual que las que da el VAC......son meras especulaciones a menos que se aporte una prueba de ese supuesto engaño o trampa.
Con el cuento de que si revelan la trampa .....los hackers podrian actuar en consecuencia.......se guardan las espaldas con un silencio muy sospechoso y con tintes de engaño con proteccion de alguna ley pagada a golpe de talonario......como suelen hacer las grandes empresas por que solo así cuentan con el respaldo de algun juez corrupto que les da la razon por que previamente a recibido alguna compensacion a espaldas de los ojos de los demas y de la propia ley que estos jueces corruptos aplican.
Ya se a demostrado y es la historia interminable mientras haya quien paga las leyes y quien se deja huntar por las empresas.

Really annoying how you go in 100% english threads posting in Spanish. -.-

Anyway there is no judge, VAC is an automated system.
It detected an illegal modification on your system, or someone's system that was playing a vac-enabled game on your account, and it took action.
You agreed to the SSA when you created your account, and that agreement says that they do not have to give you any information on the VAC ban.

What VALVE is doing is 100% their right to do, if you don't like it don't use Steam.
It's that easy.

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Really annoying how you go in 100% english threads posting in Spanish. -.-

Anyway there is no judge, VAC is an automated system.
It detected an illegal modification on your system, or someone's system that was playing a vac-enabled game on your account, and it took action.
You agreed to the SSA when you created your account, and that agreement says that they do not have to give you any information on the VAC ban.

What VALVE is doing is 100% their right to do, if you don't like it don't use Steam.
It's that easy.

Y tu crees que dando esa respuesta esta todo arreglado?
Nada mas lejos de la realidad.....pero si me paro a pensar un poco.....esto es normal viniendo de donde viene........por que ...que se puede esperar de alguien que se cree el dios de este sistema y que ademas cree estar por encima de los demas tratandolos de tramposos y demas imbecilidades que salen de los pensamientos de muchos enteraos que no saben ni donde tienen la mano izquierda.Claro que como el hablar no cuesta dinero......decir sandeces para colgarte medallas de cara al publico y quedar como un señor con este tipo de respuestas, es lo mejor que se sabe hacer en este foro,ya que si no lo haceis....lo mismo os ponen en la calle.
Mira lo que as de mirar y miralo bien.........pero primero asegurate de que quien se queja sea realmente un tramposo como vosotros ya lo tratais nada mas preguntar por que con estas posturas vuestras de cerraros en banda.....solo os llevara al aislamiento a largo plazo por no querer ser realistas y aceptar que el vac no es tan bueno como lo pintan a menos que quien hable bien de el tenga algun tipo de beneficio sea cual sea ese beneficio......que a dia de hoy ...ya doy por seguro que algun tipo de beneficio debereis de sacar.....si no es que los propios hackers estan aqui metidos con piel de cordero.
Mira de ser mas sincero y dar alguna respuesta coherente y menos dar la razon a quien esta jodiendo por la cara a mas de un usuario victima de este sistema y sin ser nigun tramposo por mas que vosotros lo afirmeis....por que por esa regla de tres....para mi.....sois vosotros los que haceis que esto sea asi....es decir.....sois los tramposos y con el cuento del vac.......os creeis a salvo y fuera del problema..........mucho me temo que como en otras situaciones parecidas....los tramposos son los propios de la casa es decir.....muchos de los que aki se las dan de moderadores........que los habra legales....pero que para mi la gran mayoria son unas marionetas que no saben ni distinguir la derecha de la izquierda y así sucesivamente.Y ahora me demuestras lo contrario.....que si lo consigues....dire lo que vosotros decis.....que es mentira.
Por cierto.......este tema me da mas la razon en cuanto hace ya algun tiempo.....se me recriminaba por postear en mi lengua............una de dos....o os habeis puesto las pilas y habeis abierto los ojos.....o es que la verdad solo tiene un camino....y el negarse a la evidencia ....como aqui he visto en varias ocasiones......y a responder en mi lengua(sinonimo de que algun moderador esta por la labor y por cumplir las normas)deja entender que el mundo no solo es america.....sino que vosotros formais parte de este mundo junto a los demas y por lo tanto la convivencia es inevitable por que ....hasta ahora estais viviendo mas de los demas que de vosotros mismos.Solo con mirar la television.......ya se sabe quienes son los americanos ...o por lo menos..como son la gran mayoria.

PhamousVegas
03-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Y tu crees que dando esa respuesta esta todo arreglado?
Nada mas lejos de la realidad.....pero si me paro a pensar un poco.....esto es normal viniendo de donde viene........por que ...que se puede esperar de alguien que se cree el dios de este sistema y que ademas cree estar por encima de los demas tratandolos de tramposos y demas imbecilidades que salen de los pensamientos de muchos enteraos que no saben ni donde tienen la mano izquierda.Claro que como el hablar no cuesta dinero......decir sandeces para colgarte medallas de cara al publico y quedar como un señor con este tipo de respuestas, es lo mejor que se sabe hacer en este foro,ya que si no lo haceis....lo mismo os ponen en la calle.
Mira lo que as de mirar y miralo bien.........pero primero asegurate de que quien se queja sea realmente un tramposo como vosotros ya lo tratais nada mas preguntar por que con estas posturas vuestras de cerraros en banda.....solo os llevara al aislamiento a largo plazo por no querer ser realistar y aceptar que el vac no es tan bueno como lo pintan a menos que quien hable bien de el tenga algun tipo de beneficio sea cual sea ese beneficio......que a dia de hoy ...ya doy por seguro que algun tipo de beneficio debereis de sacar.....si no es que los propios hackers estan aqui metidos con piel de cordero.
Mira de ser mas sincero y dar alguna respuesta coherente y menos dar la razon a quien esta jodiendo por la cara a mas de un usuario victima de este sistema y sin ser nigun tramposo por mas que vosotros lo afirmeis....por que por esa regla de tres....para mi.....sois vosotros los que haceis que3 esto sea asi....es decir.....sois los tramposos y con el cuento del vac.......os creeis a salvo y fuera del problema..........mucho me temo que como en otras situaciones parecidad....los tramposos son los propios de la casa es decir.....muchos de los que aki se las dan de moderadores........que los habra legales....pero que para mi la gran mayoria son unas marionetas que no saben ni distinguir la derecha de la izquierda y así sucesivamente.Y ahora me demuestras lo contrario.....que si lo consigues....dire lo que vosotros decis.....que es mentira.
Sorry, just looks like gibberish to me.
All I got out of that is VAC is not as good as it's said to be...
VAC may not be perfect, but it's pretty damned good... definitely better than Punkbuster.

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Sorry, just looks like gibberish to me.
All I got out of that is VAC is not as good as it's said to be...
VAC may not be perfect, but it's pretty damned good... definitely better than Punkbuster.

Otra vez me das la razon.......dedicate a otra cosa o aprende idiomas.....o utiliza un traductor........por que no creo que seas tan cortito de mente.
Pero que basicamente deberias de dedicarte a otra cosa y dejar tu puesto a alguien con mas ganas y conocimientos que tu.....pero sobre todo.....que sepa entender......lo que tu llamas galimatias......que no es otra cosa que una traduccion....pero que tu.. ni tan siquiera te molestas en averiguar que es lo que te digo realmente.......
Y eres moderador?.
Lastima de foro y de usuarios que quieren respuestas y se llevan una :::::::::::.

PhamousVegas
03-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Again ....... give me reason otherwise or dedicate to language learning or use a translator ..... ........ that I do not think you're such a shortie of mind.
But basically you should devote yourself to something else and leave your job to someone with more desire and knowledge to your particular ..... ..... but who knows ...... understand what you call gibberish. ..... is not nothing but a translation .... but your .. not even bother to find out what I say really .......
And you moderator?.
Pity forum and users who want answers and they take a :::::::::::.

Sorry, I don't plan on learning Spanish.
Which is why I'm on an English Speaking forum.
Herp Derp, I'm using Google Translator...

Google Translator is taking your text, and giving me gibberish.
And no, I'm not a moderator... no idea where you got that from.

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Sorry, I don't plan on learning Spanish.
Which is why I'm on an English Speaking forum.
Herp Derp, I'm using Google Translator...

Google Translator is taking your text, and giving me gibberish.
And no, I'm not a moderator... no idea where you got that from.

Basicamente lo que te quiero decir es que si una persona que entra en el foro....redireccionado por el propio juego cuando se pide soporte.....lo que quiere son respuestas que le orienten para poder solventar su problema.....pero si en vez de eso se encuentra con que de entrada ya lo llaman tramposo.....pues que quieres que te diga.
Lo mas que puedo pensar es lo que antes te he mencionado....que o se esta obteniendo algun beneficio por parte del propio foro o del VAC y así responder como se responde....o es que realmente se responde con cualquier cosa con tal de quedar como un señor delante de los moderadores y quedarse tan tranquilo sin haber resuelto nada de nada.
Como crees que se siente uno ante tal situacion.....por que a nadie que se le haya baneado injustamente aceptará este tipo de respuestas y menos viniendo del foro de soporte de STEAM.....por que te repito.....cuando quiero quejarme de algo.......se me redirecciona a este foro......FORO DE SOPORTE....por que de no ser este el foro de soporte....que clase de engaño es este.

PhamousVegas
03-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Basicamente lo que te quiero decir es que si una persona que entra en el foro....redireccionado por el propio juego cuando se pide soporte.....lo que quiere son respuestas que le orienten para poder solventar su problema.....pero si en vez de eso se encuentra con que de entrada ya lo llaman tramposo.....pues que quieres que te diga.
Lo mas que puedo pensar es lo que antes te he mencionado....que o se esta obteniendo algun beneficio por parte del propio foro o del VAC y así responder como se responde....o es que realmente se responde con cualquier cosa con tal de quedar como un señor delante de los moderadores y quedarse tan tranquilo sin haber resuelto nada de nada.
Como crees que se siente uno ante tal situacion.....por que a nadie que se le haya baneado injustamente aceptará este tipo de respuestas y menos viniendo del foro de soporte de STEAM.....por que te repito.....cuando quiero quejarme de algo.......se me redirecciona a este foro......FORO DE SOPORTE....por que de no ser este el foro de soporte....que clase de engaño es este.
There is no support forum, this is a discussion forum.
If you contacted support, and they didn't lift the ban, then the ban is legitimate.
If you didn't cheat, someone else on the account did.
Don't give your account information away and keep your PC secure from Trojans.

Your account is your responsibility.

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 08:54 AM
There is no support forum, this is a discussion forum.
If you contacted support, and they didn't lift the ban, then the ban is legitimate.
If you didn't cheat, someone else on the account did.
Don't give your account information away and keep your PC secure from Trojans.

Your account is your responsibility.

Vuelves a tropezar con la misma piedra...y con gente como tu...cegada por la ignorancia y por esos aires de grandeza que os caracteriza....solo demuestrame lo que dices y te escucharé......entre tanto no pierdo mas tiempo contigo por que eres como los demas....un ciego que no quiere ver mas allá.
Por cierto.....si no eres moderador.......no los imites y se tu mismo.......no una marioneta como otros muchos mas.
FORO SOPORTE/FORO DISCUSION= ENGAÑO.

PhamousVegas
03-12-2011, 09:00 AM
Vuelves a tropezar con la misma piedra...y con gente como tu...cegada por la ignorancia y por esos aires de grandeza que os caracteriza....solo demuestrame lo que dices y te escucharé......entre tanto no pierdo mas tiempo contigo por que eres como los demas....un ciego que no quiere ver mas allá.
Por cierto.....si no eres moderador.......no los imites y se tu mismo.......no una marioneta como otros muchos mas.
FORO SOPORTE/FORO DISCUSION= ENGAÑO.

And how is the discussion forum a hoax? o.O

Gone'Postal
03-12-2011, 09:44 AM
And how is the discussion forum a hoax? o.O

Would love to know this as well... and where is the support forum.. I want!

kakkerlak
03-12-2011, 09:55 AM
there is no talking with this spanish guy he has a big brick wall in his face.
he just can't accept cheats were used on his account and blames VAC for a mistake.

it can't be his son or one of his friends that did it :)

Amander
03-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Would love to know this as well... and where is the support forum.. I want!The support is impossible to miss. There's a big SUPPORT link on top of this page.

Gone'Postal
03-12-2011, 10:12 AM
The support is impossible to miss. There's a big SUPPORT link on top of this page.

Now I'm sure it says support forum

Amander
03-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Now I'm sure it says support forumIf you want official support, you click support. If you want a forum, you click forum. Not that hard. Also, why the heck a forum? What's wrong with a) looking through the database to help yourself and ask an employee then if you can't?

Gone'Postal
03-12-2011, 10:16 AM
I didn't read the thread.
:rolleyes:

Hint:

Read thread,
Translate this guy: rokanbole

LesMoore
03-12-2011, 10:20 AM
im not scared.. i dont cheat nor do i download mods i just play the way it was ment to be played..

its all gravy

I agree. Its not difficult not to get VAC banned

_Budweiser_
03-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Being concerned about your computer security is a good thing, however, paranoia is not so good.

If you do not cheat, and do not install 3rd party software that may interfere with any VAC secured games, then you have nothing to worry about.

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=PhamousVegas;21218292]And how is the discussion forum a hoax? o.O[/

A de serlo por fuerza y mas cuando todavia estoy por ver una respuesta de verdadera ayuda y no unas respuestas de verdaderos ignorantes los cuales se rien de la gente y encima se las dan de entendidos cuando en realidad lo que hacen es replicar una y otra vez lo que antes se a dicho por otros foreros o por los propios moderadores....es decir......como los loros que solo saben repetir y repetir lo que oyen o leen.......y para eso lo mejor es quedarse calladito y punto en boca.......otra cosa es que quieras aportar algo nuevo que ni tansiquiera se haya mencionado por estos foros.....pero como todos saben lo que ni tan siquiera entienden así nos va a los pobres desgraciaos que hemos caido en la trampa de fiarnos de unos estafadores al comprar un juego que ni tan siquiera funciona bien en los propios servidores del steam.......pirateados a diario con todo su sistema de seguridad..¿seguridad?....me rio de esa seguridad lo mismo que me rio de los comentarios vacios de contenido.
Te repito.......cualquier acusacion de trampa a de ser avalada por una prueba fisica......y es precisamente esa prueba la que no se nos da .....por que no existe.....y si existe......viendo lo visto...seguro que se manipula con tal de tener la razon....osea otro engaño.....si es que se da el caso.
FORO SOPORTE/FORO DISCUSION=ENGAÑO

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Being concerned about your computer security is a good thing, however, paranoia is not so good.

If you do not cheat, and do not install 3rd party software that may interfere with any VAC secured games, then you have nothing to worry about.

Mi unica preocupacion es saber como narices me van a engañar en la siguiente metedura de pata si compro otro juego de esta gente...`por lo demas.....estate tranquilo por que soy un usuario expuesto a los hackers igual que lo puedas ser tu mismo.
Si tan puestos estais en informatica......¿que me estais contando?....¿que vuestras maquinas estan seguras? que la mia es mas vulnerable por que segun vosotros y por vuestras palabras.....somos idiotas y creemos que un pc es solo una maquina que vale para lo que vale ..y para divertirse.....entre otras cosas.....y que no tenemos en cuenta a los piratas informaticos....pues dejame decirte que si a vuestro gobierno y a la propia nasa entre otros les an chuleado sus sistemas de seguridad.....¿que me estas contando?....que yo e de ser mas cuidadoso que ellos?........por que si es eso.......dime de que manera he de hacerlo por que si los antivirus y demas programas de proteccion no les funciona a los antes mencionados.......segun tu.....a mi si me a de funcionar........y ademas por narices.
Creo que mejor es conocer a quien te habla.. mas que esos programas de seguridad....por que nunca se sabe si el que te habla es un verdadero hacker con cara de cordero o un simple usuario con aires de grandeza, que solo quiere conseguir la atencion de todos sin aportar nada.
Suelo decir que antes de hablar ahi que saber del tema.......pero veo que aqui cualquiera te da una respuesta como si nada y se queda tan pancho.......sin ayudar para nada.
Yo no soy un entendido...pero me basta leer a la gente para saber que tipo de persona es.......y alguno deberia de dedicarse a otra cosa.......¿no se si me entiendes?.

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 11:17 AM
there is no talking with this spanish guy he has a big brick wall in his face.
he just can't accept cheats were used on his account and blames VAC for a mistake.

it can't be his son or one of his friends that did it :)

Si eres padre....procura preocuparte mas de tus hijos que de los hijos de los demas a los cuales ni conoces...por lo tanto ni los mientes.....eso de entrada.
Y de segundas te digo que la unica pared a la que me enfrento se llama STEAM y sus basallos......y si tu lo ves de otra manera es por algun interes.
Pero recuerda.......mira primero tu ombligo y luego de estar seguro de el......entonces mira el de los demas......entre tanto no sea así.......mejor callate.

kakkerlak
03-12-2011, 11:20 AM
not even going to translate it is the same old song.

rokanbole
03-12-2011, 11:20 AM
There's a big SUPPORT link on top of this page.[/QUOTE]

El cual no vale para nada y prueba de ello es tanta gente quejandose sin respuesta.
Abrir los ojos por que los demas estamos con ellos abiertos y hace ya tiempo que nos hemos dado cuenta del engaño al cual hemos sido sometidos.
Cada uno que piense lo que quiera....pero antes de llamar lo que no es.. a un user que se queja......mejor callarse.

Zefar
03-12-2011, 11:36 AM
El cual no vale para nada y prueba de ello es tanta gente quejandose sin respuesta.
Abrir los ojos por que los demas estamos con ellos abiertos y hace ya tiempo que nos hemos dado cuenta del engaño al cual hemos sido sometidos.
Cada uno que piense lo que quiera....pero antes de llamar lo que no es.. a un user que se queja......mejor callarse.

With over 3 million active users and over 30 millions accounts you only have a handful of threads of users complaining each day. This doesn't even break 1% or even 0.1% or even 0.01% of those numbers.

I'd say it's a pretty good record for Valve.

As for this thread. Topic Starter If you don't cheat you will not get banned and if the mistake is done Valve will reverse the ban. They have done so before and will do it again. But there are hundreds of thousands of users that are yet to be banned by a mistake.

Have a nice day.