PDA

View Full Version : So can someone explain the expansion/dlc content?

Sifer2
03-13-2011, 02:23 PM
I bought the original over a year ago. Never bought expansions or DLC since it wasn't on Steam an I barely heard about it. An its actually hard still to find any info on what exactly is available.

I heard there is DLC adding an Ice Mage an higher level blacksmith weapons is that true?

An what about Monster Kingdom is there new heroes entirely or are the monster versions just reskins?

WhiteTigerShiro
03-24-2011, 05:30 AM
The first DLC (Kingmaker) has the Ice Mages, but I don't know how to create their guilds. Having only played the campaign, it looked like I could only use pre-built guilds for them. Maybe in the single missions you can train them, I don't know. Blacksmith weapons are unchanged.

As for Monster Kingdom, the new "heroes" are more than just simple re-skins, though all the same types are there. As an example, you have Ratmen Robbers, who are basically Rogues, except that they can summon rat minions. Over-all, Monster Kingdom is sorta fun to play around with, if only because it's an interesting change of pace from the normal town you can build.

Sifer2
03-25-2011, 12:12 PM
So the Monster Kingdom is unique then. That's pretty cool. How would you say it compares to the Human Kingdom? Is it overpowered or weaker? Just wondering if it makes Multiplayer fun to have two different kingdoms fighting. Though if one is way stronger its kind of pointless.