PDA

View Full Version : is this game dead? :O

apple787
03-15-2011, 02:00 AM
uhm.. i dont think it is cuz of the forum so i said F*** it ill buy it... its only 5$(on sale ) and it only took me 3min to install so im not mad ther but wen i logg on ther was like 20 servers with 3 people playing games by them selfs and i couldnt join... so i made a game i had fun driving a bike of some sort :D but still no players :(.
Then again its 2am for me were i live... are ther atleast some people to play with during the day? or is this game dead? anyone know? :O is it even a new game or old? lol i dont know...

did i waste 5 dollers >.<!!! lol

Donaldo73158
03-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Played the demo yesterday and I didn't find anyone at all xD

SoulSmasher
03-15-2011, 04:33 AM
I installed demo couple of days ago. Servers were either empty or i was uncapable to enter because of my level. But seconds after I joined an empty server some other guy joined into lobby. Try your chance, don't give up.

Skanna
03-15-2011, 04:40 AM
In peak times there is always someone to play. At night or early morning usually none at all.

454xAlucard
03-15-2011, 07:32 AM
No, the game is not dead.

Not only was it 2 AM when you logged on, but its also the week and people have school/work. On the weekends I frequently play with people around that time.

If you log in at the right time, there's usually anywhere between 10-25 people online. Recommend this game to your friends, its a great game and deserves more recognition.

Zertoyah
03-15-2011, 07:43 AM
Nope its not dead. Bought it like 3 days ago? and have found 5 vs 5 games prety fast every time I played.

apple787
03-15-2011, 10:44 AM
No, the game is not dead.

Not only was it 2 AM when you logged on, but its also the week and people have school/work. On the weekends I frequently play with people around that time.

If you log in at the right time, there's usually anywhere between 10-25 people online. Recommend this game to your friends, its a great game and deserves more recognition.

yea i hope there at work or school lol :)!

:O or ill will be playing the game for ever by my self wich isnt to bad cuz i still have fun rofl.

blackice8r
03-15-2011, 12:21 PM
it's always a shotage of players...

on top of everything mine crashes very ofthen...I feel cheated...

Sykes119
03-15-2011, 12:47 PM
There's a shortage of players because the game isn't very popular. Solution? Make it popular. Tell your friends, post it on Facebook, etc.

About the crashing, let the devs know. It won't get fixed if they don't know it's happening. Report bugs you see, and with today's technology, it's really easy to push out updates to fix crashes and other bugs.

Don't even try using Matchmaking currently. Nobody uses it. Just look for games in the server list, and keep in mind that the server list is currently bugged and eventually will stop updating, but if you join a server there will definitely be other people in there at some point

Nukaazul
03-15-2011, 01:43 PM
^Ye, I've noticed the playerbase has been growing lately because of that sale.Yay, xD.