PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Controller Support?!

BaSeBallDuDeR
03-17-2011, 06:00 PM
It would be nice to be able to use a Xbox Controller to play this game with. Is there ever going to be Xbox Controller support for this game?

Nukaazul
03-17-2011, 06:12 PM
They said if enough people ask for it, then yes.
The'll add it eventually, a lot of people have already asked for it.

Vee
03-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Im asking for it to.

BaSeBallDuDeR
03-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Well fetch lets start a poll or a vote to have it in the game on this thread!! I vote yes lets put it in!

KillMan64
03-19-2011, 02:58 PM
So I'm guessing because of this lack of a feature, there's no local/split screen game play either. Well, I guess I answered my own question here. :)

Nukaazul
03-19-2011, 04:38 PM
I don't know any pc game that has a split screen game play.xD
Unless it's a flash game.

joker445
03-19-2011, 05:33 PM
ive had a PC game with split screen
called Big Scale Racing it was pretty cool :D

Sykes119
03-19-2011, 05:53 PM
I've actually made a mod for Alien Swarm that forced split-screen play as well as it could, and I play L4D and L4D2 splitscreen on PC quite often actually. Well, I used to.

Splitscreen PC play isn't popular due to the fact that most PC players use mouse and keyboard. This game could support split screen, technically, but definitely not any time soon.

And I would be all for 360 controller support too, although I can't think of a single reason why it would let you play better. Many skills require you to point and click where you want to use it, and that can be a big problem for controller users, but if you insist...

Nukaazul
03-19-2011, 06:09 PM
^Ye, that is true.
I think a lot of people are just used to the controller.
I don't mind it..easier people to face. Lol.

BaSeBallDuDeR
03-21-2011, 11:15 AM
I've actually made a mod for Alien Swarm that forced split-screen play as well as it could, and I play L4D and L4D2 splitscreen on PC quite often actually. Well, I used to.

Splitscreen PC play isn't popular due to the fact that most PC players use mouse and keyboard. This game could support split screen, technically, but definitely not any time soon.

And I would be all for 360 controller support too, although I can't think of a single reason why it would let you play better. Many skills require you to point and click where you want to use it, and that can be a big problem for controller users, but if you insist...

Well I never use the click were i want somthing placed, I just push the button and it puts it were ever. And usually I use 4 buttons to activate a power, so i think the xbox controller would be great for this game!