PDA

View Full Version : daggerfall controls

fallacy
03-18-2011, 08:52 AM
So I actually got daggerfall to work but the controls are weird I can't use the mouse to look around I have to use the keyboard the whole time.I'm still in the first dungeon because I trap myself in a corner while being attacked by a rat:mad: and I saved it while I was stuck with the rat:o and I dont know how to attack it either I'll probably have to start over but before I do that I gotta know if I can change it to where the mouse can be used to look around.

AnubisArc999
03-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Daggerfall is an awesome game, and at the time, had one of the biggest worlds of any video game made.

The controls are confusing by today's standards as well, but you should be able to edit your key configuration in the game.

Also, with mouse look, IIRC, there was a key you had to push in order to switch between using the mouse to look with and using the mouse as a UI on menu and buttons on the screen.

Again just look at the key configuration, and you should figure it out.

Bloodmoon
03-18-2011, 09:37 AM
As with many of the great older games they just do not work well on new systems. It really ruins the game trying to play it off system. That's why I keep all my old computers set up to play any games I have.