PDA

View Full Version : Controls - Make a Joystick tab in options/controls!!

Dersh
03-18-2011, 01:06 PM
I tried this game once. If i would have known that I could only program an xbox 360 style controller instead of my logitech joystic buttons. If I had known this, I would never have purchased this game. Even if it was $2.50 when I bought it on sale.

Make a joystick tab! so I can program my 14+ buttons. Personally I hate contoller only setups.

It would be nice if game makers think of straight pc users too, not just the console crowd.

Hopefully other people think this would be a nice addition to make the game actually playable to certain people like myself.

Thank you.

KhaiJB
03-18-2011, 01:07 PM
you know if you goto the options, goto the last tab there on controls and turn OFF pad support, the Pad tab changes to a Joystick tab which you can use to setup a joystick?

as shown in detail here
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1382771

DPW
03-18-2011, 01:35 PM
FWIW, this game is not a console port. It was designed for PC from day one-- in fact the PC version is the only version of the game.

AlbertTatlock
03-18-2011, 01:44 PM
I tried this game once. If i would have known that I could only program an xbox 360 style controller instead of my logitech joystic buttons. If I had known this, I would never have purchased this game. Even if it was $2.50 when I bought it on sale.

Make a joystick tab! so I can program my 14+ buttons. Personally I hate contoller only setups.

It would be nice if game makers think of straight pc users too, not just the console crowd.

Hopefully other people think this would be a nice addition to make the game actually playable to certain people like myself.

Thank you.

Jawohl mein Obersturmführer!!

...bejesus...

Dersh
03-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the info about enabling the joystick tab. I can now play the game.