PDA

View Full Version : Any Trainers?

Ravons J. Daro
03-20-2011, 05:56 AM
I know, I know. It's not the most professional approach for this game but acquiring money is such a chore and I just want to build a thriving city and concentrate more on its growth than its income.

So, needless to say; has any of you found a working trainer for this game? I'd like to know where to find it.

Cheers.

jdenm8
03-21-2011, 05:55 PM
There are trainers, but they're frowned upon by the community because they usually alter EXE behaviour.

Buggi's Extra Cheats DLL (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2261) (an internal EA Alpha Testing file leaked back in about 2004, uploaded to the LEX to make it easier to find) addss a cheat called "moolah" to the game that will allow you to set your cash reserves to a particular value (though it has a bug where it will allow you to set your reserves higher than the memory allocated causing overflow and instant sacking for ineptitude), or there's the BSC funding cheat which freezes your assets, useful for building great, big, unrealistically expensive projects in a profitable city.

BSPiotr
03-22-2011, 11:38 PM
There is also the small "park = $1bil" Floating around in the LEX.
Generally, I find the lots to be a bit more "set-and-forget" than the trainers, but its your call.

jdenm8
03-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Ha ha, STEX maybe, but not the LEX. Instant money lots like to cause crashes due to cash overflow. (You can actually have too much :eek: )

EDIT: By the way, Moolah accounts for Int Overflow and just resets the Int to 0 (negative something disgusting) plus whatever amount was still to be applied before the overflow, Instant money lots don't and cause an overflow crash

Ravons J. Daro
03-25-2011, 06:03 AM
Thanks, guys. Indeed; I gave the .dll a whirl and it's been working perfectly.