PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Mode & /Cheater's

hudnut
03-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Why is this game riddled with them,Yeah it's prob been posted on many time but come guy's its kinda lame cheating on the leader board's,any one who reads this post looking for a good game which is hard to find in this instance and want's genuine game play no hack/cheat/glitching add me on steam for a serious game play,Aint to much to ask if not fair enought chap's Hudnut,steam,Hope to see you on the dark side,Edit also i have mapped for W@W played many hours of game play so i know how to play this game.

playaflava
03-23-2011, 05:52 PM
add me: titdoctor

im always getting NA matches going. no hack/glitch

NaOHSpree
03-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Depending on your internet speed and location. I think I am a good zombie player, reached Round 36 with 4 players with no glitch or hacks.

Steam: naohspree2

hudnut
03-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Depending on your internet speed and location. I think I am a good zombie player, reached Round 36 with 4 players with no glitch or hacks.

Steam: naohspree2

My connection speed is 50 meg uk,also here is the map i made with help with a good member of a community,note i did not make the vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88dejIwrJc

hudnut
03-23-2011, 06:08 PM
I made every thing in the map you see but got help on the scripts,besides the point im looking for good gamers on blops so i hope to play with the best of you with no cheats/hacks/glitches.

All0utWar
03-23-2011, 08:32 PM
I'd play World At War zombies and zombies in Black Ops if you'd like.

Steam: All0utWar