PDA

View Full Version : STCC2 on Steam.. Will it happen?

lil-bro209
03-25-2011, 05:39 PM
I just wanted to see if anyone here knew if this new expansion was going to be released on Steam or not...

n2lo
03-26-2011, 01:12 AM
IF you go to race-room.com and purchase the addon, you download it through steam. I don't know why steam doesn't have it listed here though. I already purchased it ($14.13 us) and am downloading it now.

lil-bro209
03-27-2011, 03:28 AM
IF you go to race-room.com and purchase the addon, you download it through steam. I don't know why steam doesn't have it listed here though. I already purchased it ($14.13 us) and am downloading it now.

I understand this but I have my money tied up through steam ( don't ask me how NOYB =-) ) so this is the o nly way I can b uy it.. SimBin says that they have given it to Valve but they have chosen not to put it up on their store! WTF:mad:

JoeSlow
03-29-2011, 10:13 AM
I tried to purchase via RaceRoom but didn't succeed in paying.

I couldn't pay with my MasterCard, because I don't have a SecureCode.
My clickandbuy-account doesn't work either (It's messed up. I don't know why).

Paying with my MasterCard in Steam wouldn't be any problem, because no SecureCode is required.
But when they don't put it on their store I can't buy it.

Conclusion:
If they don't want me to buy it, I will not buy it.
If they don't want my money, they will not get it.

markcocjin
04-08-2011, 06:17 PM
It's now on Steam released on the 8th of April. Strangely enough, it does not show up on their featured games as newly released. Very interesting.

I also am wondering. Why is STCC The Game 2 an expansion of an old game which is Race 07 and not an expansion of STCC The Game?

robbc00
04-08-2011, 07:21 PM
STCC was only a expansion for Race 07, not standalone....same as STCC 2. I'm just happy its here.

Ryzza5
04-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Can someone let me know how many new cars/tracks this addon provides? I already have Race 07 plus the 3 previous addons (GTR Evo, STCC, & On).

The store page wasn't as forthcoming as I would've liked.
Thanks

Vodkah
04-13-2011, 09:43 AM
From the game page on the RaceRoom Online website.

http://www.raceroom.net/games/stcc-the-game-2/

STCC The Game 2 cars:

Opel Astra
VW Scirocco
Toyota Corolla T-Sport
Chevrolet Cruze
Alfa Romeo 156
BMW 320si e90 2008
BMW 320si e90 2009
Chevrolet Lacetti
Honda Accord Euro-R
Volvo C30
Seat Leon TSFI
Volvo S60
Chevrolet Camaro Gen4
Chevrolet Camaro Gen5

Bonus Cars

Volvo 240 Turbo Gr A
Volvo 850 BTCC
Volvo S40 BTCC

STCC The Game 2 tracks:

Falkenberg
Göteborg Eco Arena
Jyllandsringen (Brand New)
Karlskoga
Mantorp Park
Ring Knutstorp

Ryzza5
04-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks for that. I saw an image of the VW Scirocco last night which was enough for me to purchase the addon. Being Australian, I've obviously not heard of any of those tracks - but I'm sure they'll be interesting.

JoeSlow
04-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanks for that. I saw an image of the VW Scirocco last night which was enough for me to purchase the addon. Being Australia, I've obviously not heard of any of those tracks - but I'm sure they'll be interesting.

I really like the Scirocco.

The Jyllandsringen track is a beauty. You should try it.