PDA

View Full Version : EndWar 2

Toad213
03-26-2011, 04:35 AM
I loved this game, anyone know when Endwar 2 is coming out?

AlHudson1
03-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Ups is a tricky question maybe never?

Usually Ubisoft creates a game and split in two pieces happened with (GRAW, Rainbow Six: Vegas, POP, HAWX).

With EndWar and Assassin's Creed they create a new IP to try it. AC was a success but EndWar received mixed reviews and maybe dissapointing sales.

Toad213
03-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Yeah your right, I was reading wikipedia about it and it said they were but last February they put it on hold exactly like how they put future soldier on hold

dementedlullaby
04-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Endwar didn't do so great although I thought it was pretty good. Look at these boards so dead. I did play the 360 version though, the voice command was kind of funky.

Toad213
04-18-2011, 04:30 PM
It was a good game, like they said they should put more thought into single, didnt play multi, if there was Endwar 2 i would buy it

Slaizt
05-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Ubisoft have had a thing for making sequels that come out really well imo. I truely hope they come back to EndWar franchise one day and truly flesh out a sequel. The voice-command worked flawlessly for me and even though mouse and keyboard might have been faster on PC, the voice-feature was a lot of fun. The actual gameplay felt a bit too simplified though, compared to modern RTS-titles which is a shame but, in this case, understandable.
I wouldn't mind a way more advanced Endwar-title in the future. I'm staying optimistic and keeping my fingers crossed.

Wavelabs
12-07-2011, 05:23 AM
microphone commands sucks and camera views is worse.
I hate being forced in views I dont want.
specially when I have no control and the game snatches the camera
and places me in views I dont want to be in.
and I cant zoom out like R.U.S.E.

Its a good game concept and I was hoping to really like it.
but these two things is what killed the game for me.

Its even come to the point that my wife has to bribe me not to play the game,
each and every night. thats how upset I get about this game.