PDA

View Full Version : Is it as good as people are telling me it is?

Flex_Relax
03-26-2011, 07:46 AM
Never played the Race Series, is it really as good as people keep telling me it is? Is the best racing game for pc out there? I only have one racing game, F1 2010.

And also, what pack should i buy?

Thanks in advance

jason_goldenboy
03-26-2011, 08:38 AM
I think the gtr evolution pack is great and well worth the money. Remember that race 07 is more of a sim than a game. You will soon throw away that crappy bug ridden f1 2010 game after youve tried the race 07 series. Race 07 has lots of free add ons and tracks and cars can be downloaded from no grip racing.

Flex_Relax
03-26-2011, 10:32 AM
I think the gtr evolution pack is great and well worth the money. Remember that race 07 is more of a sim than a game. You will soon throw away that crappy bug ridden f1 2010 game after youve tried the race 07 series. Race 07 has lots of free add ons and tracks and cars can be downloaded from no grip racing.

Thanks. I'll give the Demo a go and then decide.

triskele10
03-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Here is Volvo the game by Simbin
http://www.simbin.se/games/volvogame.htm

But you can't try for 5 min and than deleted it. You realy have to give it a chance and there is enough free stuf to practice with
http://www.raceroom.net/

jason_goldenboy
03-27-2011, 02:26 AM
Remember that the new add-on cars wont be on the demo. The new formula rr1 cars wont be on the demo either. The rr1 cars are more or less like f1 cars. They are more fun and lively to drive than the F1 2010 cars. Codemasters is more advanced on the graphics but thats no good if the gameplay is rubbish. The multiplayer lobby is way better than the F1 2010 gfwl system too.

triskele10
03-27-2011, 02:36 AM
Remember that the new add-on cars wont be on the demo. The new formula rr1 cars wont be on the demo either. The rr1 cars are more or less like f1 cars. They are more fun and lively to drive than the F1 2010 cars. Codemasters is more advanced on the graphics but thats no good if the gameplay is rubbish. The multiplayer lobby is way better than the F1 2010 gfwl system too.

RaceRoom the game is a stand alone game with Formula cars and Camaro's.

You'r right about F1 2010, I played a 3 year carier and when I did some practice with the the FormulaMasters on Brants Hatch it scared the hell out of me and the FRR are even better. You will never play F1 2010 after that.

Flex_Relax
03-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Thanks again, actually i've already tried the game in the past, i just didn't remember it. Its really an good game, the gameplay is great.

jason_goldenboy
03-27-2011, 03:14 AM
RaceRoom the game is a stand alone game with Formula cars and Camaro's.

You'r right about F1 2010, I played a 3 year carier and when I did some practice with the the FormulaMasters on Brants Hatch it scared the hell out of me and the FRR are even better. You will never play F1 2010 after that.

The FRR are a free downloadable add-on if you own the race 07 serie on steam. Race room game is a different download.

triskele10
03-27-2011, 03:49 AM
The rr1 are a free downloadable add-on if you own the race 07 serie on steam. Race room game is a different download.

That what I wrote.

jason_goldenboy
03-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Must be a misunderstanding somewhere. Raceroom is stand alone and FRR is free add-on for race07 steam game. The FRR cars which which are the same as raceroom then appear in the race 07 game and you can drive on all the tracks. You cant set up the cars on the raceroom game or drive on all the tracks.