PDA

View Full Version : Crashy Crashy.

bglamb
03-29-2011, 03:45 PM
So I'm just crashing out very quickly, not sure why.

I don't think it's the resolution thing.

Menus are fine, cinematic is fine. As soon as the game goes past that I get about 2-3 seconds and crash. Tried it with the -w thing, same deal. Tried updating drivers and reinstalling, same deal.

I'm running Win7, Ati HD 5700, etc.

Seems weird, since it can obviously display the game, but just gets upset very quickly.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Bertruam
03-30-2011, 03:07 PM
I have the same problem. Anytime I get control the game crashes.

AlteredGenesys
03-30-2011, 03:10 PM
May be a silly question, but are you sure you're not running a whole load of programs in the back ground? Close anything you don't need and run GameBooster (it closes background processes and generally speeds up the computer). A good way to tell if it's hardware or software related is to listen out to your computer's engine. If it's roaring then it's taking up a lot of stress from the game or processes.

LieToMe
03-31-2011, 04:28 AM
I'm sad....
I had fun with the game for 100 minutes (as Steam says) and after that it crashed my whole computer, it says "Entering Power Saving Mode" and turns off everything, nothing reacts and reset is the only solution...
It happened after 3 minutes next time when i joined the game..

I have no idea what is this about, the only other game that does this is Monday Night Combat (which i bought and now can't even play..).
I really liked Darkspore and wanted to buy it.. but after this i don't think that i would want another game that i'm unable to play :/