PDA

View Full Version : P2P or black ops style. servers?

Danos138
03-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Who prefers the ease of the MW2 system for finding servers/gametypes?

i personally miss it in black ops, its hard to find a server sometimes that doesnt have stupid rules or bogus admins that ban you because you're kicking their butts. and always 18people all the time is too damn chaotic imo. ground war is a fun option sometimes but not every game.

I do like servers tho like when you have a "home" server and make new friends and play with them over and over becomes more friendly competitive.

but i do hope MW3 has the same server types as MW2 just more stability and security.

gregkun
03-30-2011, 11:36 AM
i prefer the mw2 style on finding servers since you can get all of your friends into a party and all play on the same team while in blops you dont get that chance, but i do like the fact that you can be a server admin in blops but people use the power way too much in that game

Teraku
03-30-2011, 12:01 PM
I prefer the COD4 way. Thoroughly PC-Like, and it's just the best system. No more host advantage stuff.

Banana Split
03-30-2011, 12:52 PM
I'd prefer the P2P way, in a enhanced version though.

CreditToTeam
03-30-2011, 01:01 PM
i personally miss it in black ops, its hard to find a server sometimes that doesnt have stupid rules or bogus admins that ban you because you're kicking their butts.
Totally agree. Although to be honest these same acne-covered nerds are still "banning" people via MW2SA. :rolleyes:

oh no a spy
03-30-2011, 02:50 PM
i like blops better, since once you find something like 10 good servers, you can add them to favorites and always have somewhere to play