PDA

View Full Version : Things you would like to be changed a little.

akku95
04-03-2011, 12:06 PM
So basicly post here things that should be tweaked and nerfed and so on.

In my opinion when a Dilophosaurus grabs you, and it gets killed you would survive. Same goes to the raptor grabble, you should be able to shoot em off.

҈Oc†ө
04-03-2011, 12:28 PM
i agree, but then i would make the raptor "jump attack" much more easy to do. Like jump, barely aim and hit.

This would encourage more teamwork because going alone would most probably mean death in the jaws of a raptor.

TheSlayerNL
04-03-2011, 12:32 PM
It would be nice if the volume control doesn't lower the sound of other people talking. I wanted to turn down the sound of the game so I could hear them better yet it made then go down too.

c_b_fofep
04-03-2011, 12:34 PM
It would be nice if the volume control doesn't lower the sound of other people talking. I wanted to turn down the sound of the game so I could hear them better yet it made then go down too.

:confused: That's a bug...that shouldn't happen. Will look into it.

killthemedic
04-03-2011, 01:27 PM
could the trench gun possibly be somewhat powerful? It takes way to many hits, and the reload and shoot time is so low its pretty much useless.

Also the dinos are completely underpowered, they need a little better power so that they can match the allies in power. In every deathmatch game the allies usually win as they can do much more damage with their guns.

neurotiq
04-03-2011, 02:54 PM
could the trench gun possibly be somewhat powerful? It takes way to many hits, and the reload and shoot time is so low its pretty much useless.

Also the dinos are completely underpowered, they need a little better power so that they can match the allies in power. In every deathmatch game the allies usually win as they can do much more damage with their guns.

I think that maing Desu more powerful would balance it actually, since it would mean support fire.

jesterspawn
04-03-2011, 02:56 PM

If you successfully put most of the buckshot into an enemy from close range, it is a one-shot kill on any human player as well as raptors.

Sedgewick
04-03-2011, 03:08 PM
If you successfully put most of the buckshot into an enemy from close range, it is a one-shot kill on any human player as well as raptors.

Then i guess maybe reducing a bit the cone of fire? I too feel that the trench gun is a bit on the weak side.I guess reducing down times (between shots and/or reload time) would also do a lot to give it the little edge it needs.

killthemedic
04-03-2011, 04:10 PM
It is rather hard to shoot as with the current set up, raptors can run up and jump around widely causing few if any shots to hit. Because the fire rate is somewhat slow, you have to slowly shoot at the raptors hoping they don't get a pounce. If the fire rate was increased, then you would be more likely to kill them, as the more shots you fire the better chance you have of hitting the raptor. That way the shotgun could be used effectively against raptors and humans, instead of how it is now where it is only effective against humans.

though this is just my opinion.

TheSlayerNL
04-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Add a afk auto kick ... of like 3 or 5 min. The AFK'ing is annoying.

And please do something about the spawncamping. It ain't fun :(

miker525
04-04-2011, 01:27 PM
I really hope support is added for Raw Mouse Input. I know Source Engine supports it now as all Valve Games have it.

TheSlayerNL
04-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Also 1 thing bothered me last game ... people playing sounds over their mic. Is it possible to mute 1 player or is it possible to add a fuction to mute a player?

neurotiq
04-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Also 1 thing bothered me last game ... people playing sounds over their mic. Is it possible to mute 1 player or is it possible to add a fuction to mute a player?

Yeah that was really fun, I was playing Jurassic Park music pretty loud; good times :).