PDA

View Full Version : Enemies Change Colour?

RussianStuff
04-05-2011, 07:47 PM
I noticed that the shrapnel enemies and green seekers would change to white if they got too close to me. Its the first time its ever done that. Suggestions?

Joshyy
04-05-2011, 10:01 PM
I noticed that the shrapnel enemies and green seekers would change to white if they got too close to me. Its the first time its ever done that. Suggestions?

Interesting. I haven't been able to replicate this. If they are behaving the same, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'll definitely do something about it once I can replicate it.

Tulipopa
04-06-2011, 06:13 AM
I've had this happen several times as well with every enemy, but never after the start. They were white for a maximum of 2-3 seconds and then changed back to their own color.

For me it has always happened in the Chaotic mode, but that's probably because I play it significantly more than Casual mode.

RussianStuff
04-06-2011, 02:08 PM
I've had this happen several times as well with every enemy, but never after the start. They were white for a maximum of 2-3 seconds and then changed back to their own color.

For me it has always happened in the Chaotic mode, but that's probably because I play it significantly more than Casual mode.

Yeah, they fix themselves after a few sec like you said. It's not really a problem. Just the first time it ever happened to me, i was all :eek: but it doesn't really bother me, thought I should report it though. :)