PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly unique gameplay, nor popular

Spyder810
04-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Same as Iron Grip: Warlord, meh.

theallmightybob
04-05-2011, 11:06 PM
some constructive criticism might be a little better then "meh" it is still in beta and changes are being made.

ShadowOrigin
04-05-2011, 11:08 PM
I played Iron Grip: Warlord. This is similar only in that you could build towers, and also go in first person mode. Beyond that, the two are waves apart. That game felt just really terribly made.

Admittedly, I did only play the demo for it. I didn't feel it was worthwhile to invest in it afterward. Meanwhile I play this game's beta and have already bought it. To each their own.

Spyder810
04-05-2011, 11:08 PM
It could be in alpha and wouldn't make a difference, core gameplay wont change.

TemptedNZ
04-05-2011, 11:09 PM
That may be the most useful feedback I have ever seen.
You sir are a scholar.

Also ironically I could apply the title of your thread to Homefront, something you seem to enjoy, without alteration.

Amusing.

theallmightybob
04-05-2011, 11:28 PM

Ok, so you have nothing to say but "no sir, I dont like it" why would you even bother to post if thats all you have to say?

Most people who dont like something will have a real reason. Not just "casue its like X" Even if you dont effect the core gameplay, a real opinion about what you liked and dident like might help this indie devloper shape future games.

But what ever, keep on doing your thing.

Kenji_03
04-06-2011, 01:08 AM
That may be the most useful feedback I have ever seen.
You sir are a scholar.

Also ironically I could apply the title of your thread to Homefront, something you seem to enjoy, without alteration.

Amusing.

Kudos TemptedNZ, but please: Don't feed the trolls! Let this thread fall to the bottom where it belongs... (http://marketmynovel.com/images/Dont-Feed-the-Trolls.png)"

Kirzan
04-09-2011, 10:39 AM
It clearly said FPS/TD in the description... do you know how to read? Have you eyes which you can use to decipher information?

"nor popular" as in, not "just another call of duty knock-off that people will just stick with call of duty instead of getting it"?

I lol'd.

EDIT: Dammit... sorry guys, I fed and now useless information is back on top. I DIDN'T MEAN TO OK?!?

Fox_McCloud
04-09-2011, 10:52 AM

What kind of game would you make?

AntonWestbergh
04-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Closing this thread :)