PDA

View Full Version : Stand by for patch

novgoradmars
04-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks for all the feedback. We're busily making fixes and will have a pretty hefty collection of them to get out to you on Monday. Thanks for playing and thanks to that special breed of gamers who believe in actually giving constructive feedback so that the game can grow and improve. We read and discuss every suggestion, critique, and wild-eyed idea and we appreciate the time you take to post. May the Immortal Goat of Victory smile upon you.

tschumann
04-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Good to hear. Keep up the good work.

dutchoper72
04-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Cant wait

tschumann
04-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Any preview of what to expect?

neurotiq
04-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Thanks for all the feedback. We're busily making fixes and will have a pretty hefty collection of them to get out to you on Monday. Thanks for playing and thanks to that special breed of gamers who believe in actually giving constructive feedback so that the game can grow and improve. We read and discuss every suggestion, critique, and wild-eyed idea and we appreciate the time you take to post. May the Immortal Goat of Victory smile upon you.

Hope I fall in the category, I type in blunt statements but its not intended to be discouraging.

novgoradmars
04-10-2011, 12:26 AM
No worries, we love our lil' neurotiq round here.

HydratedPinkus
04-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Can you say what is for sure fixed yet or no?

novgoradmars
04-10-2011, 12:52 AM
I don't have the official list in front of me, but I do know that among them will be team balancing and server tweaks. Many of the other mentions on here like the four achievments that aren't working are on our list too. I know there are a lot more, but those are off the top of my sleepy head.

Nordoyle
04-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Can we get patch notes this time please?

I will keep asking this every time.:p

FstyMcBeefpunch
04-10-2011, 04:12 PM
I think this game is awesome... I just wish more ppl played :( I've been telling my friends about it though. Glad to see the devs are here in the forums actively listening to player comments and suggestions!

jesterspawn
04-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Can we get patch notes this time please?

I will keep asking this every time.:p

Yes. Patch notes slipped through the cracks on release day, but we're going to be better about this. I am an obsessive patch note reader myself, so I can relate to the desire to have them posted.

Arron Dominion
04-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Is the chat history within the chat window going to be persistent in the next version? Whenever the chat disappears on screen, and you press y or t to type in all or team, it does not show up (but if you look through the dev console it is there). As a former server admin, it was very helpful to have this there for myself or other admins to look at

Cy-Fox
04-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Hey hey hey guys. Expecting some good things from the patch come Monday :D

Octocat
04-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Oh, going to have a patch today? ;)

Mischa_Silden
04-11-2011, 03:52 AM
Is there gonna be a fix for poor draw distance in the patch?
I think it would be good to have an separate option for it in the options.

joeypeperponi
04-11-2011, 04:31 AM
Hey hey hey guys. Expecting some good things from the patch come Monday :D

stuff happens and stuff gets delayed