PDA

View Full Version : Controller vs KB/M

aussiecookie410
04-15-2011, 09:08 PM
I have heard that playing bully with a controller is easier but what is it like with a mouse/keyboard?

I am probably going to buy it either way, but if you are an australian, where is a good place to buy a cheap and good pc/xbox controller?

Thanks

NukMasta
04-15-2011, 11:26 PM
If you like PS3 style controllers better.....The F710 is what I use (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/controllers) and the dpad is better than any modern controller (which is sad). Everything I own is Logitech (even speakers) and this controller is the best for me. If you don't go with Logitech, Make sure you get one with xinput because the game doesn't support directinput properly. Oddly, Logitech.com was cheapest for me when I bought it. (I used some promo codes I found tho)

Stexred
04-16-2011, 10:29 AM
didn't like the keyboard-mouse controls at all

haven't tried a controller yet

c46
04-17-2011, 07:40 AM
I personally don't mind using a keyboard and mouse. I hate being able to move the camera with the mouse, but it's pretty easy to disable this(well you can basically disable it).

YellowTree
04-18-2011, 02:43 AM
I don't have a controller but KB/M isn't that bad. It takes a bit to get used to the controls, but once you get it it's all good.