hurleyboy
04-16-2011, 06:24 AM
How do you get a decent score in this game it seems impossible

RhinoMatte
04-16-2011, 06:25 AM
Why don't you ask in their forums?

Backstab Baron
04-16-2011, 06:25 AM
Check out the PotatoFool'sDay Wiki, it'll have you covered.

You will have to download a few things, though.

hurleyboy
04-16-2011, 06:27 AM
rhino for the sole reason that the only reason i'm playing this game is for my last 3 potatos.

and the fact that this forum is going to be infinetly more active than that one and hasn't been posted in for a day

oh and the wiki tells me how to cheat it doesn't tell me how to get any relevant score, not even hitting 50%

Onyx Cheetah
04-16-2011, 10:22 AM
The best way of hitting 100% score in the songs Alive and Kicking and Searching. Emergence. Discovery. is to go for the rotation plates while not getting hit. The 5x score multiplier during the entire song will help get you pretty close, if not over the required scores.

A part of Alive and Kicking that many people seem to miss is that the Companion Cubes floating off to the side can be shot. By the end of the song the points from shooting them may help your score be slightly higher then just hitting the plates. Do not go for them in plate heavy areas, only go for them when the plates are further apart. If you aim while trying to hit the rotation plates you will end up missing the plates more then hitting them. Here's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxpiNwWZvxE&hd=1) a video of a 100% run on it to try and help explain what I mean.

Unfortunately, I can't give much advice on Searching. Emergence. Discovery. if that's the song you're having trouble on. I had trouble on it too and have only managed to make it up to 100% once. Just go for the rotation plates, and keep your multiplier up.