PDA

View Full Version : no control input on Lego Star Wars III

puregroove
04-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Just installed LSW3 through Steam and when I launch the game, it immediately goes to the control set up screen. Problem is, no inputs are working. I can't arrow down, I have no mouse, etc etc. I went to the Lucas Arts web site for support and the PC isn't listed as one of the platform options. I tried uninstalling and re-downloading the game and I get the same thing. Any ideas? I feel like I just threw $30 away.

btw... running XP Pro SP3

lovender
05-19-2011, 08:37 PM
You can't use mouse for this game.

As Yoda said in the official website:
"To explore the galaxy, use the keyboard you must."

But i used controller btw. In the options, choose change device, change the settings & accept.

Jumblemon
10-31-2011, 12:13 PM
I've have exactly the same problem. It seems to be to do with input coming from an existing joystick. In my case this is a Saitek. Disconnect all your USB connections excluding keyboard and mouse, annd hopefully the problem will disappear, then reconnect them one by one until you work out which is causing the problem.

Ghost3141265
11-02-2011, 05:48 PM
You can't use mouse for this game.

As Yoda said in the official website:
"To explore the galaxy, use the keyboard you must."

But i used controller btw. In the options, choose change device, change the settings & accept.

This guy had the right idea... Nice reference to the beta, lol.

No there is no mouse to this, just keyboard. You can use a controller but I don't, since I think the keyboard is better and because i dont have a wireless adapter yet. Soooo... use the keyboard.