PDA

View Full Version : Oops, sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request:

Mrw
04-20-2011, 02:16 PM
This item is currently unavailable in your region.

but i own section 8 the first one... is it just an error or my region? and i baught the first one trough steam.

Red Exodus
04-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Same deal here. TG studios don't seem to care, some guy said the same thing on their forums and their reply was basically 'tough ♥♥♥♥ you knew about GFWL already' and they locked his thread.

I can't say I'll feel bad if this game bombs.

Cristari
04-20-2011, 06:02 PM
What the hell are you two rabbiting on about?

OP: The game is not available in this region YET! I like yourself bought Prejudice and have the First one through steam as well, the error you are seeing is due to a Steam Marketing issue

Exodus: You are just ranting about GFWL if you want to do that start a separate thread for it so it can get locked off instead of other peoples threads. I will say this however, GFWL is a lot better than you think at least with it you can get a matched game of DoWII in under 5 mins compared to the farce that happened with Retribution when they went full SteamWorks. I have never had to wait so long for a game in my life. I had to wait over 1:45 mins just for a match of Last Stand and that crashed out and at least I can block certain people and never play against them again in GFWL not something you can do in Steam!

Red Exodus
04-20-2011, 09:50 PM
What the hell are you two rabbiting on about?

OP: The game is not available in this region YET! I like yourself bought Prejudice and have the First one through steam as well, the error you are seeing is due to a Steam Marketing issue

Exodus: You are just ranting about GFWL if you want to do that start a separate thread for it so it can get locked off instead of other peoples threads. I will say this however, GFWL is a lot better than you think at least with it you can get a matched game of DoWII in under 5 mins compared to the farce that happened with Retribution when they went full SteamWorks. I have never had to wait so long for a game in my life. I had to wait over 1:45 mins just for a match of Last Stand and that crashed out and at least I can block certain people and never play against them again in GFWL not something you can do in Steam!

What are you talking about, I didn't say anything about GFWL, I summarized what the mod said. Read the thread and you'll see what I mean.

http://forums.timegate.com/showthread.php?t=20082

Me2nice
04-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Same deal here. TG studios don't seem to care, some guy said the same thing on their forums and their reply was basically 'tough ♥♥♥♥ you knew about GFWL already' and they locked his thread.

\
1. That was a VOLUNTEER MODERATOR. I.E, NOT someone on the development team that made the game.

2. The thread was just to ♥♥♥♥♥ and not ask for help (unlike this thread...somewhat). It deserved to be locked (in my eyes).

Please read more carefully before you post such things.

F-Minus
04-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Same issue here,

That's actually not the reason. I could buy/play games with GFWL like the past Warhammer Dawn of War games just fine and GFWL does not support my country.

This has to be something else, and yes it's putting me off.