PDA

View Full Version : What is the co-op like?

Insufficient
04-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Is this that couch co-op for the poor kids or is there actual lan/online co-op?

Is it campaign co-op? Any idea how it works?

Richm246
04-22-2011, 11:32 PM
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1856026

Why couldn't you post in that thread... Or even wait for the OP to get a response.

Insufficient
04-23-2011, 01:03 PM
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1856026

Why couldn't you post in that thread... Or even wait for the OP to get a response.

Clearly you make a habit of making worthless, useless posts with your rep of only 2.

Next time refrain from making a worthless post and you'll do us all a world of good.

Ayanami Fan
04-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Clearly you make a habit of making worthless, useless posts with your rep of only 2.

Next time refrain from making a worthless post and you'll do us all a world of good.

Something about those in glass houses and so forth.

BlackRaven
04-23-2011, 02:49 PM

You're the one making useless posts buddy with zero rep.

IWolfieI
04-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Insufficient, why not go on youtube and look up some Co-Op videos. I have fable 3 on 360 and i enjoyed the Co-Op. I played the story 3 time on Co-Op and i even played Co-Op to search for collectables with a friend and it was quite fun. and the only restiction for Co-Op movement wise is that you have to stay with in the same region of the game, and no awkward camera angles. So again ook up some videos. I hope this helps.

StabbyStabStab
04-24-2011, 11:48 AM
I've looked up the youtube videos and while they're a lot of fun, they're not informative, watching a couple of guys goof around.

So my question is, can the entire game be played co-op? Or is it a separate story? Does it make the game easier or do they beef up the enemies for 2 people?

DarkPGR
04-24-2011, 02:19 PM
I've looked up the youtube videos and while they're a lot of fun, they're not informative, watching a couple of guys goof around.

So my question is, can the entire game be played co-op? Or is it a separate story? Does it make the game easier or do they beef up the enemies for 2 people?

Yes, the entire game can be played co-op. The game ramps up the difficulty depending both on your player's level and whether you're going solo or co-op (the difficulty change has nothing to do with Hardcore Mode, that one is supposed to be even harder).

Bluecewe
04-24-2011, 04:14 PM

To be fair, the alternative thread was already running fairly actively with a good amount of information being given. We did not need another thread to pollute and divide the spread of discussion.