PDA

View Full Version : Nobody still play MP?

JoyL
04-23-2011, 07:41 AM
Is it a mine problem or nobody play multiplayer?Everytime zero server found classifed or not

nwbarber
04-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Me and a friend were trying to play today and there was alot of people in servers and online. I was having major connection issues; however, and was wondering if maybe this is because some people are using 1.3 beta patch and others are using native 1.2 Steam version. I really enjoy this game. I will buy Red River and play it and enjoy it. I will also know that the new Red River will be an even better experience than OFDR. I have played many online sessions via XBOX and Steam / PCDVD version and have no issues . It could also be my ports are off in my router but I wont give up on this game :)
And yes ARMA 2 is out there but the game environment does shift completly.. I perfer OFDR

Kazagi
04-25-2011, 12:41 AM
There are big connection issues with RR...Alot of the UK ISP's refuse to connect to RR netcode...BT, Virgin, O2 from what i can see...Ive tried everything including:

Opened all ports
Turned off all firewalls
Different NAT restrictions
Turned off UPnP

nothing works, if you do manage to get connected, after a couple of minutes you lose connection...Seeing as the co-op is the selling point of the game, im left with the single-player campaign which is quite frankly very linear...

I advise anyone not to purchase this until they get these connection issues sorted...You may be lucky and it runs straight out of the box, if not 30.00 is an expensive gamble...