PDA

View Full Version : ive seen these "players" compl;ain about camping

TotalSponge
04-23-2011, 12:18 PM
ok so first off you guys are going to talk ♥♥♥♥ to me for "not spellin and bad grammer" so ♥♥♥♥ you guys, and second there are not camping if you see them ina ghilie suit hmmmmmm must be a sniper ok mr sniper run around in the open feild or better yet storm a building with your sniper plz and for those who arnt sniping its called ambush tactics this is the game for me i have not seen what i classify as a "camper"

Rshock
04-23-2011, 12:25 PM
I normally despise reactions such as the one I'm going to give now, but already telling the community '♥♥♥♥ you' was a great move, and really supported your argument.

So cool story, bro.

brphoenix
04-23-2011, 12:32 PM
ok so first off you guys are going to talk ♥♥♥♥ to me for "not spellin and bad grammer" so ♥♥♥♥ you guys,

Not the proper way to apologize for bad grammar, mate.

and second there are not camping if you see them ina ghilie suit hmmmmmm must be a sniper ok mr sniper run around in the open feild or better yet storm a building with your sniper plz and for those who arnt sniping its called ambush tactics this is the game for me i have not seen what i classify as a "camper"

And... what?

I think you're not the sniper.

I think you're waiting for him to storm a house wielding a sniper rifle.

I think he said you were camping because you were waiting for him inside the house.

And I think you got mad because he said that.

Guess what, you stayed in the house waiting for him to enter your field of view.

Ambush tactics require flanking and movement from you. Camping requires you to stay in a spot as if you're laying eggs.

So you were probably camping.

TotalSponge
04-23-2011, 12:42 PM
lmao was i even mentioning me? i think not and if your goin to talk ♥♥♥♥ to me u british or austrailian ♥♥♥♥ then dnt call me yyour mate and idc what you think im goin off of the topics i see in the forums now a days and u made no sense with what u said none of that had anything to do with my topic

TotalSponge
04-23-2011, 12:44 PM
And... what?

I think you're not the sniper.

I think you're waiting for him to storm a house wielding a sniper rifle.

I think he said you were camping because you were waiting for him inside the house.

And I think you got mad because he said that.

Guess what, you stayed in the house waiting for him to enter your field of view.

Ambush tactics require flanking and movement from you. Camping requires you to stay in a spot as if you're laying eggs.

So you were probably camping.[/QUOTE]

hahaha when idid i say i was the sniper
or that i was in the house
hahahahaha and yes ima move when i tank is comin right at the spot im bout to ambush it from hmmmmm riiiiiiiight

OldManMouser
04-23-2011, 12:48 PM
It's hard to figure out what's going on, people complaining about campers even though the 'camper' is moving into an objective or around in a field? They could be moving around in a group of trees and bushes but camping that area, or staying in a house, but not camping if they are actually going for the objective, I'm not sure if that's right, you were right about your grammar.

Medium_Rare
04-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Lol at this tread. Zefar, do your magic.

TotalSponge
04-23-2011, 12:52 PM
my grammers bad cause i dont care im jus typin tryin to hurry it up my last name is rushing after all lol but i dnt think there is campin cause in this game theres things u have to hold down and keep in your teams control and when u defending well what are you supposed to do u kno

heaterz
04-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Camping in this game is so OVERATED. When we played BF2 we considered people SITTING RD FLAGS & not getting them for there team, watching people spawning in to kill them for easy kills campers. Now all sudden in BC2 your a ''CAMPER'' just cause your sitting waiting to defend your flag lmao. The crybabies be out in full form on BC2. I only get mad @ people in spawns killing me. I could care less if your sitting rd ''your base'' waiting for me to show up. That's not camping. But all the new crybabies consider it camping...LAME!! Also for the record. Your on public forums. Who gives a rats azz about ''PROPER GRAMMER''. That's over rated to like this ''protecting your own base = being a camper. Get over it crybabies & play the game.

ton de mo nai
04-23-2011, 01:20 PM
This guy is very eloquent. He has a real future here.

heaterz
04-23-2011, 01:27 PM
This guy is very eloquent. He has a real future here.

I'm sure he doesn't ''care'' about his future here man. It's an internet forum. People, unless you just have no life or a family ''HAVE A REAL FUTURE HERE''. Grow up and get with reality. Not this internet reality half you live in to whether people really care if they have ''futures on forums''. Lmao weirdos of the World i tell ya. More to life then logging on and watching people comment and bash people for the hell of making themselves feel good.

TotalSponge
04-23-2011, 01:30 PM
hahahahaha sumone who knows what im sayin fareal all they do is bash on people im asking a question not declaring a war thats y i mentioned it in the begging

brphoenix
04-23-2011, 01:39 PM
lmao was i even mentioning me? i think not and if your goin to talk ♥♥♥♥ to me u british or austrailian ♥♥♥♥ then dnt call me yyour mate and idc what you think im goin off of the topics i see in the forums now a days and u made no sense with what u said none of that had anything to do with my topic

I'm Brazilian. I use "mate" because it's a nice word. Also, I was trying to "translate" what you said. It's pure gibberish, btw.

hahaha when idid i say i was the sniper
or that i was in the house
hahahahaha and yes ima move when i tank is comin right at the spot im bout to ambush it from hmmmmm riiiiiiiight

I didn't say you were the sniper. I did assume you were at the house; else there would be no reason for you to come to these forums and start a thread complaining about people calling other campers.
And PLEASE try speaking correctly. You're not making ANY SENSE AT ALL.

ton de mo nai
04-23-2011, 01:41 PM
I'm sure he doesn't ''care'' about his future here man. It's an internet forum. People, unless you just have no life or a family ''HAVE A REAL FUTURE HERE''. Grow up and get with reality. Not this internet reality half you live in to whether people really care if they have ''futures on forums''. Lmao weirdos of the World i tell ya. More to life then logging on and watching people comment and bash people for the hell of making themselves feel good.

Way to miss the point entirely. And make no sense while doing so.

TotalSponge
04-23-2011, 01:42 PM
well now that we are on even ground i came here sayin NOONE IS A CAMPER not calling people campers

brphoenix
04-23-2011, 01:44 PM
well now that we are on even ground i came here sayin NOONE IS A CAMPER not calling people campers

I'd say a base raper is a camper, though.

But it is true, there are few campers in this game. My guess is because stuff can be blown up.

TotalSponge
04-23-2011, 01:47 PM
exactly they made way with the campers by adding the dertuction on enviornments. But yes base ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is a diffrent story lol i can go for days on that they need to have sum kinda AI AA guns in place and anti troop mines for infantry or jus take our main base outta the battle zone

heaterz
04-23-2011, 01:51 PM
I'd say a base raper is a camper, though.But it is true

I totally agree. On another note. It's kinda sad he had to start off his thread saying..

ok so first off you guys are going to talk ♥♥♥♥ to me for "not spellin and bad grammer" so ♥♥♥♥ you guy

Just means people rag on people way to hard rd here to make themselves feel better plus tells you about ''some'' of the members on this forum but not ''all'' members here like to bring up petty shii way off topic. Anyway back on subject. I don't mind people hiding rd mcoms defending them. i mean it's there job right? But a baseraper?? Yeah i disgust those and i make it a point ot hunt them down in uncap and repair there brains so they think twice next time.

TotalSponge
04-23-2011, 01:55 PM
lol what i like is when they are base ♥♥♥♥♥♥ my team and then i spawn as engnier and heli down lol but then theres always the tank in the distance that saw me shoot the rpg lol

wasteful
04-23-2011, 02:09 PM
We're all campers on planet Earth if you really think about it, man.

will_save
04-23-2011, 02:21 PM

I think you just like to camp and don't want to admit it. You just decided to come here to try to rationalize your chosen tactic and hoped that everybody would agree with you. By the way, even halfway decent grammar goes a long way. I don't know about everyone else, but I'd rather people not think I'm automatically stupid based solely on my ability to communicate. If I'm going to take the time to write something or express an opinion I at least would want it to be understood. Yes, even on an internet forum.

Redtide
04-23-2011, 02:25 PM
Grammar and spelling were invented for a reason. They're rules to make communication clear and concise. If you don't bother the ten extra seconds it would have taken to fix your post, I'm not going to bother with the ten extra minutes it takes to make sense of it.

Heaven forbid someone creates a sensical, meaningful post where the point is clear.

Dustenza
04-23-2011, 02:29 PM
OP is sso right guys u [color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color] just suck the BC2 camping the ♥♥♥♥ty snipers noobs ! now going back and shoot in cawadoody ♥♥♥♥ers TotalSponge is the soooooo spot on about BC2 perod

;)

psnheadcrab
04-23-2011, 03:31 PM
god damn the steam forums get trolled so bad.

darrell87
04-23-2011, 04:11 PM
First learn to spell.

Second, cool story, bro.

TotalSponge
04-25-2011, 08:19 AM
lol i love this u guys are some hardcore nerds lmao! ive nvr been trashed on for spellin in my life! this isnt no history paper so im not gunna make it look likeone you guys basicly ruin everyones experince here because in real life yall are dogged on and get yall asses beat by ♥♥♥♥as like me so ♥♥♥♥ yall

Omega4
04-25-2011, 08:42 AM

If the OP is American, then on behalf of all other Americans, I apologize for his rude, ignorant behavior.

Most Americans are NOT like this.

Thank god.

Squid3d
04-25-2011, 09:01 AM
If the OP is American, then on behalf of all other Americans, I apologize for his rude, ignorant behavior.

Most Americans are NOT like this.

Thank god.

Speaking on behalf of the British, we accept your apology.

If you were thinking of deporting the OP then, I'm sorry, we are full at the moment.

:)

Rrray
04-25-2011, 09:04 AM
We're all campers on planet Earth if you really think about it, man.

Now that I do, that's quite a lot of time spent camping.

Omega4
04-25-2011, 09:47 AM
Speaking on behalf of the British, we accept your apology.

If you were thinking of deporting the OP then, I'm sorry, we are full at the moment.

:)

Perhaps we'll deport him to Syria then.

I hear they're running out of civilians to shoot.