PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible? What to do? Support failed!

Valujira
04-24-2011, 04:33 AM
I am not really good at opening sentences so... straight forward!

This week, my PC started to be slowly, not really slowly but enough to be called a "PC with a virus"

2 days later, I went to a trip, before the trip, in morning, I could play in VAC servers, my PC was on during the trip, when I back, started Counter Strike Source and wanted to continue play in the server, the VAC notification poped up!

I was shocked and surprised.
I did not cheat at all, I only use skins.

All of my skins are in my game more then half and year (means I did not added any new skins, expect from...)

In the morning I saw a nice skin of AK47, I downloaded it and put it (replaced).

If it is because of the skin, then VAC banned me in 6 hours after the cheat (maybe the author put it in the file).
VAC shall ban you from 3 days since the cheat (or what ever it is) to some weeks.

Two days ago, when the VAC came, I talked immidiatly to support.
Support says that "The VAC was applied legatimaly and support is not able to remove it... the followed account's ban, won't be removed"
I was sad, I wrote them something like 6 pages. Talk to wall...
I sent them some hours ago another leter... belive in 10% they will remove it.

Now (means some minutes ago) I started my PC, did not started 2 times, tried 3rd time, and it started so slowly, so deadly he was.
I have a powerfull PC, new one, 1500EU, worthed any coin.

But, when I checked my VAC status, it was fine :confused:
I tried to enter the server, I was a 10sec in it then the notification poped out.

WHAT TO DO? I WANT TO BACK PLAY WITH MY UNIVERCITY FRIENDS! SUPPORT DOES NOT HELP MUCH! NO ONE HAS FORCE TO CANCEL!

I AM HOPELESS! I AM SO SAD! :( :( :(

IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO OR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ANYTHING ELSE (SUCH AS IF YOU ARE THE PRINCIPAL OR MANAGER OF THE STEAM SUPPORT, OR YOU HAVE THE POWER TO HELP WRTIE IT HERE OR PM ME)

I won't loose hope!
I do not want innoscent people will pay! And they choose the wrong innoscent person (When I say "them", I mean to VAC espacialy and Steam Support a bit, they may understand that it is a virus or a mistake, and they chose me to be banned).

HOPE THIS WILL BE FINISHED IN THE GOOD AND RIGHT SIDE... :)

P.S: Tommorrow I've birthday, hope they will unvaced me, as beautiful present....

"Justice'll rise, evil will fall..."

schooter2008
04-24-2011, 05:15 AM

This week, my PC started to be slowly, not really slowly but enough to be called a "PC with a virus"

2 days later, I went to a trip, before the trip, in morning, I could play in VAC servers, my PC was on during the trip, when I back, started Counter Strike Source and wanted to continue play in the server, the VAC notification poped up!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Now (means some minutes ago) I started my PC, did not started 2 times, tried 3rd time, and it started so slowly, so deadly he was.

I tried to enter the server, I was a 10sec in it then the notification poped out.

i dont understand, can you explain?

nytiger73
04-24-2011, 05:23 AM
No one here can help you. VAC bans cannot be removed. The only thing you can do is re-buy your game under a new Steam account. Most likely one of your skins contained a file that modified core game files which is why you were banned. Don't use the skins again if you decide to re-buy the game.

Valujira
04-24-2011, 05:53 AM
The points is...
I have 52 games, a lot belongs to Valve.
I want that Steam remove my ban. It's not my fault if the skin contains that.
Steam must remove, the point is that they don't belive...

Who can do help here?
Who to talk?
Maybe a judgehouse will move some gears in their systems...

quickanddead
04-24-2011, 06:28 AM
valve cant know did you cheated or not..it's your responsibility to keep account safe..also they say be carefull with custom content,skins etc...

Compufreak
04-24-2011, 06:39 AM

Did you ever try connecting to another server?

Gone'Postal
04-24-2011, 07:05 AM
I want that Steam remove my ban.
Not going to happen if it's a legit ban.

666Ninja666
04-24-2011, 11:47 AM
The points is...
I have 52 games, a lot belongs to Valve.
I want that Steam remove my ban. It's not my fault if the skin contains that.
Steam must remove, the point is that they don't belive...

Who can do help here?
Who to talk?
Maybe a judgehouse will move some gears in their systems...

Actually it IS your fault that the skin had something that got you banned because you didn't check to make sure it didn't have a dll/exe

Fox_McCloud
04-24-2011, 11:57 AM

All of my skins are in my game more then half and year (means I did not added any new skins, expect from...)

In the morning I saw a nice skin of AK47, I downloaded it and put it (replaced).

If it is because of the skin, then VAC banned me in 6 hours after the cheat (maybe the author put it in the file).
VAC shall ban you from 3 days since the cheat (or what ever it is) to some weeks.

Two days ago, when the VAC came, I talked immidiatly to support.
Support says that "The VAC was applied legatimaly and support is not able to remove it... the followed account's ban, won't be removed"
I was sad, I wrote them something like 6 pages. Talk to wall...
I sent them some hours ago another leter... belive in 10% they will remove it.

WHAT TO DO? I WANT TO BACK PLAY WITH MY UNIVERCITY FRIENDS! SUPPORT DOES NOT HELP MUCH! NO ONE HAS FORCE TO CANCEL!

I AM HOPELESS! I AM SO SAD! :( :( :(

IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO OR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ANYTHING ELSE (SUCH AS IF YOU ARE THE PRINCIPAL OR MANAGER OF THE STEAM SUPPORT, OR YOU HAVE THE POWER TO HELP WRTIE IT HERE OR PM ME)

I won't loose hope!
I do not want innoscent people will pay! And they choose the wrong innoscent person (When I say "them", I mean to VAC espacialy and Steam Support a bit, they may understand that it is a virus or a mistake, and they chose me to be banned).

HOPE THIS WILL BE FINISHED IN THE GOOD AND RIGHT SIDE... :)

P.S: Tommorrow I've birthday, hope they will unvaced me, as beautiful present....

I'm pretty sure VAC takes longer than 6 hours to work.

King of Koopas
04-24-2011, 01:52 PM
As said before, your account is your responsibility. It doesn't matter if you, someone else or a skin caused the ban, it won't be removed. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Also, you can still play the games. However you can only play on non VAC protected servers. VAC also bans by engine, so if it was tf2 or ccs, only the games on that engine would be banned.

Singleplayer games will still also work.

Valujira
04-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Ok, so, in 5 years i may try again...

But, what do you think is better

1. Open a new Account ,by the CS and GMOD series only and then add my friends?

2. Continue fight.

I don't want to create a new one because:

1. I did not cheat.

2. I think it is, so unfair.

3. All of my friends? You think Shall I add only the CS players?

4. I really want the perfect user on Steam. (I've it, much friends, games groups and I help people, buy gifts etc. Just the VAc came, and I am angry)

I will think about it.

PS: In one hour I've birthday! Maybe i will do so to "open anew page" (I did not cheat so... not os new but, oh well...)

I won't forget it.

Im 5 years I will try again.

Happy Easter!

kakkerlak
04-24-2011, 03:02 PM
what would have changed after 5 years?
google the word "permanent" and translate it in your own language.

King of Koopas
04-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Ok, so, in 5 years i may try again...

But, what do you think is better

1. Open a new Account ,by the CS and GMOD series only and then add my friends?

2. Continue fight.

I don't want to create a new one because:

1. I did not cheat.

2. I think it is, so unfair.

3. All of my friends? You think Shall I add only the CS players?

4. I really want the perfect user on Steam. (I've it, much friends, games groups and I help people, buy gifts etc. Just the VAc came, and I am angry)

I will think about it.

PS: In one hour I've birthday! Maybe i will do so to "open anew page" (I did not cheat so... not os new but, oh well...)

I won't forget it.

Im 5 years I will try again.

Happy Easter!

You can keep fighting, over and over. Doesn't matter if it's in 5, 10 or 50 years nothing is going to change. There isn't an option, support has worked with you. They have confirmed the ban and there is now nothing that can be done.

If you want to play so bad make a new account.

ninjamcwaffles
04-24-2011, 05:00 PM
No one here can help you. VAC bans cannot be removed.

Unless it's a false-positive, which probably hasn't happened in years.

Nekomancer
04-24-2011, 05:28 PM
There was one false positive this year. A virus triggered VAC. But it only affected a very small number of accounts, since the virus wasn't new. It was detected by anti-virus programs since last August. But this has already been solved by Valve.

Valujira
04-25-2011, 03:29 AM
So.
I think I shall create a new account, add all of my friends whom has CS and join all of my groups.

Silly, two accounts, one with 52 games, one with 13 games of Valve.

About what you said that nothing will change.
A revolution will come soon. I feel that, people hate how's Steam VAC bans do work.

Don't worry, at the end, there will be just goodness.

Happy Easter :D

Principal shall close thread :)

AngryCSSPlayer
04-25-2011, 03:33 AM
About what you said that nothing will change.
A revolution will come soon. I feel that, people hate how's Steam VAC bans do work.

Lol, there won't be a "revolution." The only people who hate how VAC works are the people who claim to have been wrongly VAC-banned.

A few tips:
1. When your computer has a virus, it's a good idea to remove the virus before logging into anything.
2. When you lie about your account being hijacked, at least make the story credible (VAC bans take far more than six hours to go into effect).
3. Stop hacking.

I give this thread a 2/10.

egor1908
04-25-2011, 04:48 AM
3. Stop hacking.No one is hacking here!
Every single person who claims that he didn't cheat and is banned by a mistake is right! Everyone here is banned by a mistake and the ban is so unfair and valve is so bad :p VAC should die!

^ *irony* ^

I can't stand kids who come here and cry about their false-positive ban, given for a public hack. Do they seriously hope, that they will get unbanned only because they tell a good story?

OP, if you had a false-positive, the support will help you. If you cheated, they will NOT. They can see what you used, when, etc., so no reasons to tell them stories.

PS: How can it be, that i since 2005 several times used mods, skins, scripts, and everything else you claim to be banned for, and I am still clean while you're banned? Maybe you should learn to see the line and not cross it?

JoniTapani
04-25-2011, 05:12 AM
ENGRISH! IT BURNS MY EYEEEEES

richei
04-25-2011, 05:18 AM
Lol, there won't be a "revolution." The only people who hate how VAC works are the people who claim to have been wrongly VAC-banned.

not quite true. i've never been banned by vac (knock on wood), and i can't stand how vac works. It takes months to years to get someone banned, and when they are banned, support's grand solution is to create another account. anyone else see something wrong with that picture?

As others have said, there's nothing we can do. whether you cheated or not doesn't really matter. You suspected something was wrong and didn't do anything about it. if it was a skin, then that's your fault (and the author's).

I would suggest a good virus and malware scanner, and get yourself in with steam shield. then go pay the 10 bucks the orange box costs.

and 1500eu doesn't equate to a powerful pc, just means you spent way to much on a machine that's now outdated.

PS: How can it be, that i since 2005 several times used mods, skins, scripts, and everything else you claim to be banned for, and I am still clean while you're banned? Maybe you should learn to see the line and not cross it?

By not using the same skins, mods, whatever else script kiddies use?

Valujira
04-25-2011, 05:24 AM
Nice, you think I am a cheater as well.
I don'y eally care waht you think, I too old for this.
Their systems sometimes ban innoscent people.
They don't know who and why. But they prefer to ban them expcet let a cheater travle in the servers some days and be banned by the admin or VAC.

I have ESET Nod anti virus.
I do had a virus, he is dead now.
I bought my PC an year ago.
He is fine now, thanks anyway.

I wrote to support that I open a new account.

I created, I added my friends, I create my profile exactly the same as my VAced one.
And I bought the CS series, HL and TF.

So anyone who think I am a 12 years old guy, please think again.

I have problem with innoscent people who pays.

At this time, I can allow myself pay again on those cheap games.

Some can't or their parents don't allow them.

And I don't want peopel like those will pay.

Have a nice Easter.

richei
04-25-2011, 05:29 AM
Chill and then go back and re-read my comments. I never said you cheated, only that you had a serious lapse in judgement. There's only been 1 or 2 cases where there's been false positives registered, and both times the error was fixed and the bans reversed.. I went and looked at the comments for that file and even the author doesn't recommend installing it. should've clued you in right there.

Yes, we assume everyone cheats. Its a valid assumption on our part.

egor1908
04-25-2011, 05:42 AM
By not using the same skins, mods, whatever else script kiddies use?Well i've seen quite alot in these 6 years. People were claiming that they got banned for custom CT skins, custom weapon sounds, custom T skins, later in L4D - for custom survivor skins, and everything what existed.
People even found cool stories about "them on a local server with sv_cheats 1".
Believe me, i've millions of bullHEARTS stories in 6 years.

I have problem with innoscent people who pays.

Some can't or their parents don't allow them.Innocent people do not get banned, VAC is 100% fail-proof and has proved it since i joined the Steam community.

Parents? Lol I see. Only a boy would speak about parents, and your age now eliminates all your credibility regarding the stories you tell.