PDA

View Full Version : Friends only or Matchmaking?

Zeev
04-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Hi. I didnt play the beta. Before I buy this game, does it has a machmaking system, or do I have to invite friends to play coop?

Mercyfulfate198
04-26-2011, 01:21 AM
It does have a matchmaker which takes no more than a minute to use. Only thing is usually I dont get a full group from it, I usually only get one person... Sometimes two.

Teranasaurus
04-26-2011, 01:26 AM
As Mercy said, the game has a matchmaking system, but it's also worth mentioning that you can invite friends to play as well.

Ace2001
04-26-2011, 07:15 AM
It does have a matchmaker which takes no more than a minute to use. Only thing is usually I dont get a full group from it, I usually only get one person... Sometimes two.

What I found funny is that during the beta me and my friend would queue up for the match maker, it would say that it had found us a match, and then the game would start..with only us two in it. That never happened to me when I solo queued though, only when I was in a party with my friend.

p5ycr0pt1c
04-26-2011, 08:02 AM
What I found funny is that during the beta me and my friend would queue up for the match maker, it would say that it had found us a match, and then the game would start..with only us two in it. That never happened to me when I solo queued though, only when I was in a party with my friend.

I also had the same problem when joining with a friend.