PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaker system change

jeavis
04-28-2011, 08:47 AM
There should be an option in the match maker system to specify how many additional people you want in your party (1,2,3) before the game starts. I really hate just playing with just 1 other person. It would be nice to have the option to sit in the queue until it's filled with a set number of people. Simple change would make this even more enjoyable.

Example: So if you select 2 additional players the game will start with 3 or 4 total players but never less than 3 players.

jeavis
04-29-2011, 05:30 AM
It would also be nice if when chaining levels and people leave the party if you could rejoin the matchmaker queue to get more people.

setcamper
04-29-2011, 07:48 AM
One of the biggest issues from Beta that kept me from buying this game. Games like this live and die on their multiplayer. Making the multiplayer experience a crap shoot is unacceptable for this genre.

Breet
04-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Sadly tho, I don't think many of Maxis people other then l3reak come here. Best bet is posting your idea on the feedback forum at Darkspore site http://forums.darkspore.com/viewforum.php?f=12

Tho (even tho haven't done any co-op yet, your idea does sound like a winner :).