PDA

View Full Version : Buy game? + unlocking hero

ppengu
04-28-2011, 11:40 AM
why in the options do i have an option to buy the game?
Is this a joke or something ??

Anyway appart from that when it comes to unlocking my first hero after the tutorial how the hell do you do it?

Nuclear_Suspect
04-28-2011, 12:08 PM
mouse over one of the blue heroes in the armory (The blue ones are the ones you can unlock, while red ones require a higher level) when you mouse over them you'll have 2 options, Unlock and Profile.

As for buying the game, I think its some beta leftover thing.

ppengu
04-28-2011, 12:31 PM
yeh when i mouse over nothing happens and not matter what i do or click it doesnt work.... and there is 4 champions at first one is already unlocked and 3 are blue saying available

hurleyboy
04-29-2011, 04:45 AM
theres a chance you haven't leveled to recruit a new hero yet

for every level you can get a new hero(at least i think its that it has been so far

Orade
04-29-2011, 05:01 AM
You get one unlock per crogenator level you advance to, you may have used it already anjust need to level again or you just haven't leveled yet at all.

ppengu
04-29-2011, 02:17 PM
No when ever i load the game its a tutorial on how to unlock a champ and as i said 1 is unlocked 3 is blue but nothing happens.

l3reak
04-29-2011, 11:10 PM
No when ever i load the game its a tutorial on how to unlock a champ and as i said 1 is unlocked 3 is blue but nothing happens.

There was a very old bug that sounds a little like what you describe. Perhaps you got lucky and found another version of that bug. :D Go here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1863415

Breet
04-30-2011, 09:20 AM
I have noticed this 'buy now' feature but sounds like it's in a different place to yours.
When you 'view profile' you have a 'buy now' tab still saying about pre order (left over from beta?)
And before l3reak bites my headoff, I'll post there in a few =p

Edit, since posting, then going back to get a screencap. It has vanished? (untill I exited, loaded back in)
Was this the same area you saw your 'buy now' option?