PDA

View Full Version : Tornado help?

kyoshokid
04-30-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm lost at this part, I got all the tornado's (by all i mean all the commits used and are now active tornado's) going and I've been around the world a dozen times now and I can't find any heavy objects. When I got the first tornado I saw one of those air blimps and picked it up. There hasn't been any more since, I also tried hovering over the little floating island and it won't move.

Any help is much appreciated.

madmarten
04-30-2011, 11:12 AM
Are there any floating isles in the stratosphere?

InsaneBeard
05-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Got the same problem - bought all the houses before launching collider(was stuck there) and now they seem to be gone. Can`t get any either from the stratosphere.

Valkadesh
05-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Same issue. There's nothing for me to pull down and nothing left to suck up because I already dropped all the little houses, which are now suddenly missing.

Halfgild Wynac
05-08-2011, 03:10 AM
It doesn't seem that way, but houses in stratosphere restore after you spend some time in game. In summer such objects are not accompanied by "stratosphere update" interface effect (a picture of the Earth and a comet flying over it), but still, they do appear again. Just do something, like driving gnobes or making them dance, and check stratosphere now and then.

adypete
05-08-2011, 05:37 AM
its also not just houses, theres those weights which i believe look like rocks or something tied to an anchor

Valkadesh
05-08-2011, 08:33 AM
It doesn't seem that way, but houses in stratosphere restore after you spend some time in game. In summer such objects are not accompanied by "stratosphere update" interface effect (a picture of the Earth and a comet flying over it), but still, they do appear again. Just do something, like driving gnobes or making them dance, and check stratosphere now and then.

Ahh, thanks for the update. I noticed they would randomly appear from time to time, but I was never sure if it was because I hit another part of the level, or if they just appeared over time. I'll play around a bit more until I can drop another one. Loving the game btw (= I played Tension/The Void as well which was also great (though with a considerably more depressing setting, loved it though). Hope to see more from you guys in the future 8D