PDA

View Full Version : Need help on final level (Spoilers)

postm
05-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Due to me being impatient and generally a rageaholic, I feel a need to ask for help on the last level before I start smashing things.

When I kill the boss, he drops a crystal which my waypoint is pointing to and telling me to destroy. When I pick it up I get a new waypoint that says "Exit" and leading me to the green volcano. So I assumed I had to throw the crystal in there to destroy it. It works and now my waypoint indicator is still pointing me to "Exit" in the volcano (which kills me ofc).

After a short while searching for the exit, a new and more powerful boss spawns and the same thing happens.

So I thought that I have to find the exit before the boss respawns and becomes too powerful. Is this correct or do I have to kill him a given number of times? I find him very difficult to kill three times and still haven't managed it.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

The Fire Chief
05-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Yeah this last level is bloody ridiculous, are we missing something here? this has spoilt the game for me which is a real shame cuz its been really good until now.

forrescik
05-03-2011, 12:32 PM
You just have to throw 3 crystals in to the green volcano and kill last boss 3 times.
The "3rd one" is simple, just catch the triangle that he throws at you with with your rope and do the same as he does :) throw it at his face. Shield dissapears for few seconds and u can shot him easily then :)

The Fire Chief
05-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Thanks Forrescik, I'll try that :)

schlub
06-26-2011, 10:32 AM
I've completed the last mission, but it did seem ridiculous to say "exit" pointing to the centre of the volcano after destroying the large gem. I thought perhaps that there was a secret tunnel in the centre and so I basically killed myself here.