PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle pieces (spoiler)

BeSD
05-01-2011, 02:52 PM
What is the point in finding the puzzle pieces?
I forgot a few on the second world and also on the last. But nonetheless, I could finish the game.

I started over, got one puzzle piece in world 1. Did the other puzzles. And while I still had to find 23 other pieces the game advanced me to the world screen, where I had put the first part of the puzzle together. But here I expected to find 1 piece, since I didnīt find anymore on the level. But it showed me all.

Maybe if there will be an update it would be nice to see some sort of relation between the amount of pieces found on a worldand on the big puzzle. Or that you can only advance to another world when you have found all the missing pieces.

Now it doesnīt make any sense to find those.

jessej07
05-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Thanks for trying it, I had assumed that not finding all the pieces would make it an incomplete puzzle. The only one I didn't find all the pieces on was the final level, but it didn't seem to matter. Very strange.

inspiral66
05-24-2011, 05:18 PM
It is strange that you don't have to find all the pieces, but I'm kinda glad I don't have to, tbh. My eyes are sore enuff as it is! :)

Slothrop
07-24-2012, 07:51 AM
I just finished the game and missed one piece each in level 4 & 5 but I could complete the puzzle anyway and got to the rooms with the characters from the game where I can replay all puzzles.

But I have a question now: Is there anything the player gets for collecting all puzzle pieces or are they completely useless?