PDA

View Full Version : Fed up of training bugs

xTaz81x
05-01-2011, 06:38 PM
My game bugged while doing M4 training because I accidentally hit the sprint key while moving to the leaning part. Then I could not shoot, aim, or use my sights. I could only lean. I tried restarting more than once, nothing. I also got mad at the bug where my bullet passed through 3 walls in the training course and hit the simmann and failed me.
Any fix, because now my M4 training WILL NOT LAUNCH. I can do any training EXCEPT M4 TIER ONE. I can't get the gun now.

xTaz81x
05-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Hey look! moar bugs!
Gun animation glitch. Stays stationary when reloading, clips into grenades when throwing, etc
Randomly put in jail. was playing on a n00b server on Bridge. A dead body slams around a corner and I empty my mag into it to make sure it's dead. It cuts to the loading screen..... boom, im in jail.

richei
05-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Is it taking the points away when you do the training? As for jail, bummer. but you're not supposed to shoot incapacitated people. if it doesn't tell you to hit the space bar (or whatever your button is), then its dead.

Chrissd21
05-20-2011, 12:24 AM
You don't go to jail for the first time you kill an incapacitated person, you've got to have been doing it for quite a while, so that's just you ranting.

Dead bodies don't "slam" around corners? Not since I checked. Here's a tip, if the body is standing up and shooting you, they're alive. if they're on the ground in a ball, they're incapacitated, if they're sprawled out lying down, they're dead. Don't shoot them when they're incapacitated or you lose honor and if you do it often enough you go to jail. Also why it's bad to TK.

You could also be lagging with the grenade clipping. You stay stationary when reloading anyway? Don't think that's a glitch. Or it's just with certain guns, only played for 5 hours or so before CS called.

elana5850
06-13-2011, 04:35 AM
You don't go to jail for the first time you kill an incapacitated person, you've got to have been doing it for quite a while, so that's just you ranting.

Dead bodies don't "slam" around corners? Not since I checked. Here's a tip, if the body is standing up and shooting you, they're alive. if they're on the ground in a ball, they're incapacitated, if they're sprawled out lying down, they're dead. Don't shoot them when they're incapacitated or you lose honor and if you do it often enough you go to jail. Also why it's bad to TK.

You could also be lagging with the grenade clipping. You stay stationary when reloading anyway? Don't think that's a glitch. Or it's just with certain guns, only played for 5 hours or so before CS called.

no need to get so serious bro

i've been trying to get this sh-t working ever since 2009 and i still got some irritating bugs. i've been thrown in jail probably like five to ten times without reasons but that one stopped after updating through steam.

mr.unique
08-02-2011, 07:05 PM

I agree thise````

__________________________________________________ ____________________
Wii Guitar Hero (http://www.egamebiz.com/wii-guitar-hero-wireless-controller-for-nintendo-wii.html)thise is my love```Xbox 360 keyboard (http://www.egamebiz.com/xbox-360-chatpad-xbox-360-text-messaging-kit.html)this is my life```` Wii Zapper Light Gun (http://www.egamebiz.com/wii-zapper-light-gun.html)can you feeling?