PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Change?

Dark_X2
05-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Ok, it seems I am too stupid too switch weapons...

From what I read: Using the mouse wheel should switch your current weapon too another weapon.

What it does for me: It switches between: no weapon - crossbow - shield. In my inventory I have a sword - that never appears in my hand.

What am I doing wrong?

Ayakashi
05-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Mouse wheel forward to switch between weapons (crossbow, sword etc)

Mouse wheel backward to switch between shields.

Asphe
05-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Ok, it seems I am too stupid too switch weapons...

From what I read: Using the mouse wheel should switch your current weapon too another weapon.

What it does for me: It switches between: no weapon - crossbow - shield. In my inventory I have a sword - that never appears in my hand.

What am I doing wrong?

You have four weapon slots. You can switch between them directly by pressing the Numpad keys 1-4 or use the mouse wheel. The weapon/item MUST be in those weapon slots.

Think of it this way, as a medieval tourist, your inventory is not on your person. It is your suitcase. Or you look so odd carrying 24 bales of cotton.

PS During open field battles (not sieges), you can access your 'inventory' by accessing the 'Baggage' object located near your spawn point (where that tiny flag is).

ghostlancer
05-02-2011, 07:23 PM
From what it sounds, and to summarize Asphe's post: Your weapon needs to be in an equipped slot in your inventory page, not just in your inventory stash. 4 slots should easily accommodate your 1 shield, crossbow, bolts, and the sword.

Heburnll
05-02-2011, 08:19 PM
its easier to think of the mouse wheel as 2 different buttons. Wheel up will cycle your equipped weapons, mouse wheel down will cycle your shields (if multiple) and no shield.