PDA

View Full Version : Questions you would like to ask the developers of Garshasp?

Davvyk
05-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Hi

Iím currently putting together an interview with the developers of Garshasp and I wondered if there were any questions you, the community would like included. Iíll be accepting questions for the next 48 hours so just let me know if you have anything you would like to see asked. Questions can be on anything ranging from development to the final product itself so ask away!

Thanks
Davvyk

xX_Renegade_Xx
05-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Only one question from me so far but I will add more later:

What are your future plans for the game? Any new weapons, new levels to be added, etc.

Erotikus
05-11-2011, 03:01 AM
What were their inspirations for the game? And since they are a dev team from Iran, I believe, how hard was it for them to make the game, was there something specific they had to overcome to put out this game?

Tantrix187
05-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Only one question from me so far but I will add more later:

What are your future plans for the game? Any new weapons, new levels to be added, etc.

It seems they are working on an Expansion. It states Soheil Danesh's blog:
http://soheildanesh.blogspot.com/2011/03/saravarah.html

xX_Renegade_Xx
05-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Few more questions:

Is it true that only 9 people worked on the core development of Garshasp?

Will this indie title now open the door for more indie developers from Iran?

The game has received mixed reviews, are they happy with the reception it's received so far?

Anfirekth
05-11-2011, 02:30 PM
when i can play? :P

Davvyk
05-12-2011, 12:01 AM
All this is great; I particularly like the questions regarding game development in Iran. Once the article is up in about a week il notify all contributors.

Thanks

brettynuggs
05-13-2011, 11:50 PM
Just wondering if the jump will be fixed as it feels rather awkward. Also noticed climbing across the ropes in the tree top stage is impossible to get off once you reach the other side. Cheers

kleebz
06-17-2011, 05:37 PM
I would ask them why there is no camera controls, makes it very awkward.