PDA

View Full Version : The Sheriff....

Chuvash12
05-12-2011, 09:49 PM
How the hell do you beat this guy?

Smear
05-13-2011, 02:30 AM
The first fight is easy! Hit him once, he'll vanish, appear behind you and roll in to attack. Run back, then run in and hit him once... Do this until you're tired and want to sleep, or he takes to the sky.

Now, go over to the giant spot lights and turn one on when he sweeps over head. When he falls down from... Over... Light...Ness? Jump in and smack him around.

Chuvash12
05-13-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm playing a tremere if that effects it any fashion.

Smear
05-13-2011, 07:21 PM
No. No it does not. Do the above, only maybe while diablerising a Salubri.

Tanukisan
05-15-2011, 12:34 PM
If you want to take your time, another method I've used is to run around the corner to an isolated/quiet spot at a "dead end" and just snipe at him when he comes into view from time to time. Occasionally he'll chuck something at you, but you can just move out of the way.

Smear
05-15-2011, 06:37 PM
If you want to take your time, another method I've used is to run around the corner to an isolated/quiet spot at a "dead end" and just snipe at him when he comes into view from time to time. Occasionally he'll chuck something at you, but you can just move out of the way.

I think the cops, when not dealing with the wandering ferals, also shoot at him...

... Cos, you know... If you had a gun, you'd shoot at the giant monster bat too!

mahoney8
06-16-2011, 01:19 PM

thats basicly what I done sept due to a unforsen crash during warehouse mission my screen moved and aim wasnt in the center oof the screen were it should well the icon was so it was sort of shot around till itt gos red. then beat him on the ground

mahoney8
06-16-2011, 01:21 PM
I think the cops, when not dealing with the wandering ferals, also shoot at him...

... Cos, you know... If you had a gun, you'd shoot at the giant monster bat too!

yeah the do, they also somtimes start shoting at you. though that mostly cause you just tore his buddys thoat out cuse a car fell on you in ya need to heal up