PDA

View Full Version : "Not yet released"

SirDeity
05-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Hello! A good friend of mine just bought the two-pack and gifted me his extra copy. Neither of us, however, are able to download the game. It shows up in our games library but in grayed out letters it says "Not yet released." Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a known solution? If so, please let us know as we are very eager to play it! Thanks!

Belgarath
05-14-2011, 02:40 PM
It seems as if they released it on May 12 and than some problems came up, so they drew it back to fix it. At least that's what it looks like to me - hope they solve it soon!

FrozenLiquidity
05-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Hello! A good friend of mine just bought the two-pack and gifted me his extra copy. Neither of us, however, are able to download the game. It shows up in our games library but in grayed out letters it says "Not yet released." Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a known solution? If so, please let us know as we are very eager to play it! Thanks!

Yes, a friend and I are also having the same problem. We're in the exact same boat. It would be nice to hear something, because I am sure that the problem is not limited to just us. We don't know whether to play something else for the time being, or keep on waiting - fingers crossed.

BlackAndSilver
05-14-2011, 04:02 PM
some people have been able to play it looks like, but those of us that got the 2 pack deal are the ones that are kinda screwed for the moment....

Gibsus
05-14-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm having the same problem with a friend of mine and myself. I bought the two-pack, and we cannot play, for it says it is not yet released.

BlackAndSilver
05-14-2011, 05:46 PM
i sent in an email to steam, hopefully they get back to me quick....

Pronto72
05-15-2011, 03:48 AM
Same with me!!

I purchased the double pack (one for me, one for my brother) on 13 May, thew day AFTER release and it still isn't downloading. Although it appears in our libraries, it gives no option to download or install.

Any ideas someone?

I sent steam support a message but no return. Sigh....

I am in Australia. User: Pronto72

Dariel
05-15-2011, 04:42 AM
Same here. It seems that it is only for the two pack edition. Great...

ShadeShadows
05-15-2011, 05:38 AM
same issue here, also from Australia.

Surrealismm
05-15-2011, 07:44 AM
Same problem here :( California and Double pack

SirDeity
05-18-2011, 01:34 AM
They fixed the problem for me. I'm assuming it is working for everyone now. Thanks, Jacob!