PDA

View Full Version : Disciples III

Millenia
05-14-2011, 06:58 PM
I would like an explanation on why this game is even in your store.
Its broken, unfinished and buggy beyond repair and even the dev team of the game have stopped trying to fix it.
When I read the game description this was not mentioned, it made me want to play it since Im a fan of turn-based combat games.
It did not mention that its flawed with numerous bugs and faults like spells/abilities not even showing and Town Guardians useable in the player army and so on.

TL;DR horrible buggy game soldon Steam, why?

General Jameson
05-14-2011, 07:15 PM
I would like a explanation why this is post is not in the correct forum?
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=251

Also explain why you would just give up your money without any research? You seem to have internet access so use the wealth of info available at your fingers and research before.

You are not suggesting or giving any ideas here and you seem to now want help so what exactly do you want or expect to achieve here?

Millenia
05-14-2011, 07:27 PM
I was directed here when sending in a ticket asking the same question.
And the appropriate forum for the game dosnt do anything apart from beeing filled with complaints.
Thats why Im posting it here.
Im ''Suggesting'' that it should be taken down.
And thanks for such a warm and hostile welcome, Im sure youre a regular around here.

General Jameson
05-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Sorry, but you come to Suggestions/Ideas complaining about a specific game problem, and you do nothing to help yourself. List your specs. Tell what your problem is and post in the games forum and maybe someone has a fix for you. It could be something simple.

Millenia
05-14-2011, 08:17 PM
My specs got nothing to do with the problem of this game.

It has typos. example: ou're instead of you're.
Spells lasting indefinite instead of set amount.
Not to mention that all the races are just copies of eachother.
And no, theres no fixes because the creators of this horrible excuse of a game QUIT.
Its the game as a whole. the setup, the difficulty, the units. Everything. Its horrible mockery of turn-based games such as Might and Magic.