PDA

View Full Version : Hecks yeah

Mech_Chicken
05-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Hells yeah, since I saw the trailer this is what I've been looking forward to for weeks. It's finally here, and when I found out it was on steam,nerdgasm.

Right now I'm just screwin around with my peeps just watching them getting eaten by slimes, but in the future, the possibilities for PvP are endless.

We're talkin traps, fortresses, spells, gear, etc. There's even summoning the eye of Cthulu and sicking it upon your hapless opponents. Nothing even close to minecraft. If minecraft, a pickaxe and a stack of dirt means almost any fortress is pregnable. I'm thinkin Terraria will be deeper.

Also this is the only game I've ever seen where sand is OP

Anzariel
05-17-2011, 01:15 AM
I,m also having a blast. It took me a while to set up a server (vista+ my god damn french luck) but when it was up, it was complete pleasure.

Also, (SPOILERS) did you see a a green fortress with a old man in front of it? Hell, it scared the ♥♥♥♥ out of me when IT happened.

Mech_Chicken
05-17-2011, 01:17 AM
Yeah, the Pbat and developer let's play series covered the "fortress" pretty thoroughly. Haven't been there myself though.

1337pro
07-10-2011, 06:23 PM
man i know this game is beast but when i try to buy it from steam it derps and says an error occured but on the other hand yeah this game is amazing :D

Killmer
07-10-2011, 06:39 PM
its probably your bank, i had this problem last year, try using another card if you have one or maybe paypal. my bank decided i was only allowed so many pending transactions during the weekend and i was unable to buy a few things on the last day of the sale.