PDA

View Full Version : Why is this game making me.... so.... happy :D

eHOCHx
05-16-2011, 07:29 PM
i dont get it
this game looks so simple
destroy blocks, place torch , destroy blocks, place torch, kill goo, get yourself something to dring and visit the toilet, destroy blocks
its 3:30 am and i cant stop xD
whats the secret ?

Cyrielx2
05-16-2011, 08:02 PM
There's never nothing to do. That's the insane immersion that generates more pull than a black hole.

For example. I was building a second house all the way somewhere else. Forgot to put a sign up. Ran back to put said sign there. 2 hours later, i own 2 castle towers and full copper armor.

wtf seriously.

Die_Angel
05-16-2011, 09:05 PM
There's never nothing to do. That's the insane immersion that generates more pull than a black hole.

For example. I was building a second house all the way somewhere else. Forgot to put a sign up. Ran back to put said sign there. 2 hours later, i own 2 castle towers and full copper armor.

wtf seriously.

And it's just the begining. I don't want to spoil myself by reading any wiki but for what i saw in some videos there is some seriously crazy items in this game...

Spectlaser
05-16-2011, 10:30 PM
It's like 2D Minecraft. But with more stuff.

Mech_Chicken
05-16-2011, 10:34 PM
It's 2D minecraft where there is actually a ton of stuff to do besides just build. I'm not leaving this chair for weeks.

Structures in terraria may actually serve a purpose as keeps to be used in actual real PvP conflicts. Bases in minecraft can be breached in no time by any idiot with a pickaxe and maybe some dirt.

eHOCHx
05-17-2011, 05:34 AM
like MC Hammer said:
2 legit 2 quit