PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to the developers

MIK3K
05-16-2011, 08:52 PM
First - thank you, awesome game

1. Maybe walk up one block without having to jump.
2. Fix the jump button so you can hold down and keep jumping.
3. Maybe swim with the jump button held down.

Mech_Chicken
05-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Swimming requires flippers. Find them in a chest that spawns in water.

Wardiaper
05-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Thanks - I almost put "unless for gameplay reasons this was not done." I guess I will have to go deeper than 20 blocks to discover the good stuff.

Sorry if confusing - MIK3K is my other steam name. I'm on a different computer cause I got kicked off the desktop.

Havenlol
05-16-2011, 11:36 PM
I'd really like some teleporter pads or a revive spell. Trekking across the map alone to catch up to your buddies when you die isn't too great :3

kreafan
05-19-2011, 04:50 PM
I was thinking to create such kind of the thread. So, I hope this thread will be stickied, so people will make and discuss suggestions here. OR just give here the links to their threads with suggestions, so discussion will be more concetrated in certain threads.

Anyway, my 5 copper coins before the text above "happened":

1)Keys for doors in single/multi-player. Each door have it's own coordinates in the world, so the key for this only door can be made.

2)Torchs can be placed into the glass to make them usable underwater (holding/placing it).

3)Anti-torch that makes full darkness N meters around.

4)Trampoline, that x2 your falling height. Be afraid to die.

5)Dog/Cat/other Pets. Dog could sit on one place (or in the dog-house). Cat could eat Rats, that could destroy your building from inside (if you don't destroy Dirt Walls) or eat anything you built in mines.

SuperNoble
05-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks - I almost put "unless for gameplay reasons this was not done." I guess I will have to go deeper than 20 blocks to discover the good stuff.

Sorry if confusing - MIK3K is my other steam name. I'm on a different computer cause I got kicked off the desktop.

Flippers are extremely rare chest loot.
Only found in underwater chests.
Underwater chests themselves are rare too.

The Portal Man
05-19-2011, 04:53 PM
I've found two flippers, three breathing reeds in underwater chests. (Not in just one.)

SuperNoble
05-19-2011, 04:56 PM
I've found two flippers, three breathing reeds in underwater chests. (Not in just one.)

Could you give me one of them :P?

jad206
05-19-2011, 06:31 PM
I would second for some type of teleporting item....maybe if you and a buddy both have magic mirrors, if you right click, you can create a "portal" that if your friend right clicks his mirror he will go to your portal.