PDA

View Full Version : DLC - English Voice Overs and Subtitles

AsheMan
05-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Are the English voice overs and subtitles supplementary to what is already in the game? I'm guessing so and downloading both files as well as the Troll Trouble DLC. It has a spot for a preorder code. Did Steam offer any code for bonus items? I couldn't find one. Or is that for codes from other retailers that had preorder bonuses?

The subtitle files take awhile to download in case you're eager to hop in the game then you might want to download it later.

AntiFritz
05-17-2011, 07:40 AM
Its kinda bugged, if you have english dont download the voice overs/subtitles they will just fail to install anyway.

AsheMan
05-17-2011, 07:41 AM
Its kinda bugged, if you have english dont download the voice overs/subtitles they will just fail to install anyway.

Hmm, okay thanks for that. It seemed like the thing was just downloading the same file over and over until I forced it to quit.

The Comfy Chair
05-17-2011, 07:46 AM
it would be strange for it to be an extra file when there's lots of english trailers :)

xcluded
05-17-2011, 07:50 AM
i tried to quit the launcher.
after quitting and restarting , the download for voice over still continues.

any way i can stop it ?

thanks.

AsheMan
05-17-2011, 09:08 AM
i tried to quit the launcher.
after quitting and restarting , the download for voice over still continues.

any way i can stop it ?

thanks.I hit the X in the corner to close the launcher and it stopped trying to download when I opened it again. Can you launch the game even though it's trying to download?

xcluded
05-17-2011, 09:17 AM
I hit the X in the corner to close the launcher and it stopped trying to download when I opened it again. Can you launch the game even though it's trying to download?

yeah. when it is downloading , i can launch the game.

i clicked the X and opened it again. A short while it did not download. However , the download appeared again! lol

sigh